Ratings for Dr. Louis D. Scannura

Had some problems with this doctor. When I asked question, he immediately started denying he possibly could have created the terrible infection I was hospitalized with. Could not get a straight answer from him or even let me complete my question. Went to another doctor and got my oral work finished without a problem. I would not ever recommend this doctor to anyone else.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Would never recommend. Try to see someone that is not associated with this Dr. or his office

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

I would not recommend this Dr at all. Had several problems from using this Dr.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Very knowledgeable doctor. Has treated many of my family members and friends, all have had a very positive experience. I felt very safe having him put my son to sleep for his wisdom teeth. He is not on my insurance panel, but it cost me no more to see him. I could have seen one of the new doctors on the panel but I opted to see someone with 28 years of experience. No dry sockets on any patients I know that he has treated! They were great in working out the finances. The state is so long on sending out their payments, I can understand why a doctor can't wait 9 months to get paid.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

This Dr did not fix my problem after several visits saw another surgeon who immediately corrected the problem.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

This Doctors failure to see a very serious problem was not satisfactory and when confronted, he denied another Dr.'s opinion. Not worthy to have as a surgeon. He is more worried about how much money you have to pay him.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013

Very knowlegable practitioner. Did excellent work, very safe with the anesthesia. Highly recommend him

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012