Ratings for Dr. Christie J. Russell-Villnow

I was told My eyes needed to be dilated - they didn't ask me they just did it and I had no one to drive me home from my appointment on a summer afternoon- needless to say it was a difficult 20 minute drive. I was then told I had a condition with my optic nerve that could lead to MS or Cancer. I complained of migraines as well so they ordered an MRI for me. The MRI came up clear and I asked what the next step was, because I still had the migraines and an issue with my optic nerve, and the only response I got was, " We'll just take a look at it whenever you come in." I've had a couple other family members who were also told by Dr. Russel that they had a very serious issue, and that was all. I doubt if there really is the issues she says there is, but it there really is, why isn't there something more done about it? I won't be going back. I'd rather get at least a second opinion from another eye doctor and not be freaked out I could have a life threatening illness.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

beautiful office,fair prices,friendly and knowledgable staff.excellant frame selection. i will recommend them to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

Dr. Christie J. Russell-Villnow's Credentials

• Illinois College Of Optometry At Chicago (Grad. 2004)

• Cigna Flexcare