Ratings for Dr. Carol L. Noall

I really like Dr. Noall, she sees my whole family, me, my son, mom and sister. She is great, very concerned with each person. Also, very thorough and not shy about sending me to a specialist when needed. I appreciate her and ask her knowledge.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Dr. Noall is a very good listener. She is NOT condescending at all, which is a problem I have had with previous doctors. She takes her time during appointments, but also doesn't have long wait times. She is the best doctor that I've been to see.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

A refreshing physician--- genuinely concerned, takes time to listen, easy to talk to, very helpful!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Dr. Noall is one of my favorite people. She is kind, intelligent, and insightful. She takes care of four generations of my family, and we all really respect her. She finds time to listen to each patient, and still sees everyone on time. She always makes me laugh, even when I feel awful physically.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2006

Dr. Noall is the the best Dr that I have ever been to. My first time visiting her, I was comming from a womans shelter and she was very carring. She is a very down to earth Dr who does not talk above you like some Dr's. I am greatful that I have found a Dr like her the my children are comfortable with. I could never say enough good things about her. Her office staff is also very nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2006

Dr. Noall is an incredible doctor- she is very casual and easy to approach. I felt comfortable asking her any question, no matter how embarrassing. She is completely non-judgemental. Her office is great, her assistants are nice. The only doctor I've been to who is usually on time. She also does gynecological services, so its easy to get annual pap smears, etc at the same time as your physical. My husband went to her as well and felt just as comfortable. I couldn't recommend her more! She felt more like a friend than a frantic doctor.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2006

Dr. Carol L. Noall's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

TRICARE