Ratings for Dr. Jeremy D. Lough

First doctor I have seen that agrees I need my tonsils out! Everyone else has just given me antibiotics, but I've been doing 6-10 courses a year. Turns out I have tonsil stones, and have been scheduled for removal less than a month after my appt!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I thought Dr. Lough was awesome! I had serious sinus infections for many months prior to my appointment! I was sick ALL the time!I I was scared of getting sinus surgery so I was avoiding the doctor! Dr. Lough is really nice and made my experience great! I had a huge polyp removed and now im breathing great and my surgery went well also! I thought he did a great job and im glad I just finally feel better! Well worth it!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Will never visit this doctor again. I was thinking I had a sinus infection (pain in my ear, teeth, sinus passages) was shrugged off and told all looked o.k., I had been going to my GP for everything but decided maybe to see a doctor that specializes in things likes this. Will be doing all my visits with my very caring and educated General Practitioner. WHAT A JOKE! !

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

I saw Dr. Lough today and found him personable and professional. He did a fine job.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I was recommended from my family Doctor and because of that I really tried to work with him. However his bedside manner is something he doesn't have. I went to him for seven months with no relief from my vertigo. On my very first visit he said, I believe u may have Meniers disease, not explaining any of it and said on his way out the door said there is no cure. I had seven months of pain and confusion. That's Whe

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Worst doctor I've ever seen. He was arrogant, dismissive and didn't listen to anything I said. REALLY wish I'd never wasted my time.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Very caring. Spent the time necessary to help me understand my condition. Would strongly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

This guy is super quick. So don't expect to keep him in your little room very long. It's check you and done on to the next patient. At first he had an attitude or came off that way. About my last visit: Went he says all is clear. Still have pain he didn't seem to care or shrugged it off. I feel something is still wrong. I go back to my family phys 2 days later. And I had an ear infection. Now He Dr. Lough should of spotted something according to my doc. Wether he did since he just took a fast glance and was done or he just didn't say anything is beyond me. So after that I will NOT be going to him or recommending that office to anyone ever again. I will post reviews because doctors that don't care should not be doctors. All most of them seem to care about is just getting to the next patient ASAP. I don't Recommend Dr. LOUGH To Anyone...

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012