Dr. Jay N. Yepuri

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jay N. Yepuri

Excellent care and on time appointments. He’a always looking for what is best for you and not what is best for the insurance companies.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

An excellent Doctor. Dr. Yepuri is very good in his speciality and I am very comfortable in his hands. He has been my Gastroenterologist for quite some time and I am extremely pleased and happy with him and his staff!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

I had my first baseline - age 50 - colonoscopy. Dr. Yepuri and the entire staff from the consultation to procedure day were outstanding. Professional, friendly, kind. I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

The wait was a bit longer than I expected. Every other aspect of my visit was handled with professionalism and a very friendly staff.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Very knowledgeable, great bedside manner and very satisfied with the care I received.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr. Yepuri is very much a kind Professional, knowledgeable and always on time and so caring for his patients. He takes the time to listen and knows exactly how to treat your medical condition. I’ve been a patient since 2010 and all visits have been great. After my procedure he took the time to make sure I was doing okay and checked on me multiple times. I recommend Dr. Yepuri to anyone and as you see above he is an outstanding Doctor and why he has 5 stars by his name. I can’t thank him enough for helping me feel better.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I've seen Dr. Yepuri for nearly four years now and have always had positive experiences with his practice. The staff know my name and have gone the extra mile to serve me. I never wait long in the waiting room. Dr. Yepuri is always professional, personable, and dedicated to listening and thoroughly treating his patients. 10/10 would recommend.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

All services at Dr. Yepuri were excellent during my visit. I waited not more than 5 minutes in the reception area, before I was taken into the prep room. The service was continuous and I had my treatment done professionaly. Before I knew it, I was on my way home.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr. Yepuri is very professional and knowlegeable in his field. He is easy to talk to. He takes time to listen to your concerns and includes you in making medical treatment decisions that are best for you.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr Yepuri is great, but his scheduler is extremely rude and unprofessional! I've also had a terrible experience with their billing department.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Jay N. Yepuri

Dr. Jay N. Yepuri's response
I appreciate all feedback (good and bad) and I do apologize for this experience. While providing great healthcare and achieving positive outcomes is our #1 priority, my team strives to exceed patient expectations with all communications as well. The issues described in the review are not representative of how we want any patient treated. I’ll be reviewing these areas with my office manager and making any needed adjustments to processes or training. I always encourage patients to contact me if they have questions or concerns by calling 817-267-8470 and leaving me a message. I’ll return the call at my earliest availability. Thank you.

Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr. Jay N. Yepuri's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Jay N. Yepuri, M.D. is a board certified gastroenterologist in the Bedford, TX area. Dr. Yepuri and his staff will provide the highest quality care for you and your family. Dr. Yepuri specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal and digestive disorders including particularly important health maintenance roles such as colon cancer screening. At its core, the practice of medicine is based on the trust between a patient and their physician. Dr. Yepuri does his best to communicate with his patients as clearly and comprehensively as possible. He discusses all available options and works together as a team with his patients to develop a plan for treatment.

• English
  • Spanish

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

• Colonoscopy