Ratings for Dr. Jay N. Yepuri

Dr Yepuri is great, but his scheduler is extremely rude and unprofessional! I've also had a terrible experience with their billing department.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Jay N. Yepuri

Dr. Jay N. Yepuri's response
I appreciate all feedback (good and bad) and I do apologize for this experience. While providing great healthcare and achieving positive outcomes is our #1 priority, my team strives to exceed patient expectations with all communications as well. The issues described in the review are not representative of how we want any patient treated. I’ll be reviewing these areas with my office manager and making any needed adjustments to processes or training. I always encourage patients to contact me if they have questions or concerns by calling 817-267-8470 and leaving me a message. I’ll return the call at my earliest availability. Thank you.

Submitted July 15, 2017

The evening after my procedure I was already recommending Dr. Yepuri and the facility. I feel like he has saved both my husband's and my life. He listens and immediately knows what to do. I have been to doctors before that didn't listen. If you have any abdominal pain that your doctor dismisses then Dr. Yepuri is the doctor you need to see. You don't have to keep suffering. I can not recommend him enough. His staff also goes above and beyond. Very professional!!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I would strongly recommend Dr. Yepuri to my family or friends. He is very current on any new procedure yet cautious and aggressive in his diagnosis and treatment. His staff and facility are GREAT!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

First procedure in my life and this was a breeze! Dr Yepuri walked me through it step by step! I highly recommend him and his staff!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Great Doctor. Really listens and tries to help.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Made me feel comfortable concerning my surgery. Explanations and concern was excellent.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Had an EGD the nurse that put in the IV was really good got it on the second try (normally its 4 or 5). EGD went smoothly woke-up in recovery. Dr Yepuri arrived shortly after to follow-up.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Dr. Yepuri is very personable, knowledgeable and thorough. After the anesthesia wore off, I appreciate his punctuality in providing positive results after my procedure and an action plan without waiting weeks or months to find out. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

This was my first time with Dr. Yepuri. Very personable and a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Was very thorough in providing details about my scheduled procedure. Was concerned for me and my timetable. After procedure he waited for me to recover from the anathsia so he could tell me his findings.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

Dr. Jay N. Yepuri's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Jay N. Yepuri, M.D. is a board certified gastroenterologist in the Bedford, TX area. Dr. Yepuri and his staff will provide the highest quality care for you and your family. Dr. Yepuri specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal and digestive disorders including particularly important health maintenance roles such as colon cancer screening. At its core, the practice of medicine is based on the trust between a patient and their physician. Dr. Yepuri does his best to communicate with his patients as clearly and comprehensively as possible. He discusses all available options and works together as a team with his patients to develop a plan for treatment.

• English
  • Spanish

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

• Colonoscopy