Dr. Jay Yepuri

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jay Yepuri

I was 1 hr early for my appointment and i had to wait because the insurance person was not there to verify my insurance.. A bit desapinted. But dr yepuri was great

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

Dr. Jay Yepuri

Dr. Jay Yepuri's response
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and I apologize that you had to wait. That is an unusual experience that I’ll share with my office manager to see if we can cross train a few more team members to offer coverage in these instances. Thank you.

Submitted October 1, 2018

Dr. Yepuri is an excellent doctor. He is patient and takes all the time you need. He answers all my questions, puts me at ease, and you know he really cares about you. I will always recommend him, and I feel so fortunate to have him as my doctor. He and his staff are definitely 5+ratings.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

Dr yepuri was so attentive he tooks his time to get to know about my issues.. Great staff and so patient with me. I was waiting a bit though because the insurance person was out for a while so they can berify my insurance.. Over all good service.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

Awesome Dr...very caring and knowledgeable...have referred to several peopl2

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Dr Yepuri is one of the most knowledgeable and friendliest gastrointestinal doctor I have ever had, and I have had quite a few! He didn’t just rush me through at our appointments. He took time to explain the colonoscopy procedure, answered all my questions and helped me to feel calm about what he was going to do! I could tell he genuinely cares about me!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Yepuri for several years and I think he is fantastic. He genuinely cares about his patients . He takes the time to explain things to you. He is quite knowledgeable and confident.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

We've used Dr. Yepuri before and he was great then also

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

First Colonoscopy by Dr Yepuri was a confidence inspiring process. I am completely satisfied that he is a knowledgeable professional.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

We found him to be a very considerate,, and passionate about his work ,and his concern towards us. Very professional,and knowledgeable in his field.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

I agree with others that have rated all 5 stars. Knowledgeable expert in his field with a wonderful bedside manner and great sense of humor!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Dr. Jay Yepuri's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Jay Yepuri, MD is a board certified gastroenterologist in Bedford, TX. Dr. Yepuri sees patients for all digestive conditions including colon cancer screening and prevention by colonoscopy. Common conditions Dr. Yepuri sees patients in the Fort Worth area for include (but are not limited to) stomach pains, heartburn, reflux, rectal bleeding, constipation, diarrhea and swallowing difficulties. He finds that patient satisfaction is highest when patients are able to effectively participate as a partner in their healthcare decisions. If you are looking for expert digestive health care in the Fort Worth area, please call the practice for an appointment.At its core, the practice of medicine is based on the trust between a patient and their physician. Dr. Yepuri does his best to communicate with his patients as clearly and comprehensively as possible. He discusses all available options and works together as a team with his patients to develop a plan for treatment.

• English
  • Spanish

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)
  • University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas (Grad. 2007)

• Colonoscopy
  • Endoscopic ultrasound
  • Upper endoscopy

• Peer selected as one of the Top Doctors of Greater Fort Worth
  • Peer selected as a "Top Doctor" for 360 West Magazine's Top Doctors
  • Becker’s ASC Review: 164 Physician Leaders to Know in the ASC Industry (2016)
  • Becker’s ASC Review: 8 ASC Industry Gastroenterologist Leaders to Know (2014)
  • House Staff Committee, Internal Medicine Residency Program, UTSW Medical Center
  • Dean’s List, University of Louisville