Ratings for Dr. Sassan Falsafi

The office staff is wonderful. Dr. Falsafie is an excellent physician. I had a septoplasty..I would recommend him to anyone..

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

referred by my primary/health ins. lengthy consult/exam I sent a confirm letter he recommended tracheotomy surgery because of past sleep tests of severe obstructive sleep apnea. When returned he changed surgeries to surgery he had told me would not help did not have medical file and could not remember what he had discussed. Hasn't given medical records to me. Stay away! Serious medical ethical problems. Filing complaint with Calif medical board.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

WARNING- Dr. Falsafi is dishonest. I had a surgery done by Dr. Falsafi. I wasn't happy with how he billed my procedures. He took $3500 from me before he did the surgery and promised to pay for the facility and anesthesia fees, but he NEVER payed them. It has been a very long process and since I was the one who had the procedure done, the bills are in my name.(another $2000 in bills) He still hasn't payed his portion.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Dr. Sassan Falsafi's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)