Ratings for Dr. Eric C. Mueller

One of the worst doctors ever and that's saying something. I have Sarcoidosis and inflammatory arthritis without the RA factor. I had been diagnosed years earlier by the compassionate Dr. Stevenson. First visit to Mueller and he tells me he's taking me off my pain meds and switching me to back massage which won't be covered by my insurance. I told him NO and left. Anyone else seeing him beware! You have the right to say no! He told me of patients he'd taken off their meds who'd moved to Canada in hopes of finding medication. Proceeded to tell me how pain meds don't help back pain. I don't have back pain! Also beware as I got messages from their office for months regarding stolen credit card info concerning my deceased father's account. He'd been dead 6 years.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Wonderful MD! Great staff! Everyone is very friendly and Dr. Mueller truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr. Eric C. Mueller's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Tufts Health Plans