Dr. Robert A. Weinzimer

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Weinzimer

The staff was very friendly and the wait was minimal. The prices are also a little lower than other offices. After my visit, I felt relief right away and felt like I was healing by the next morning. This was my first visit to this office and I plan on coming back!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I have been going to this location for years. My sister recommended them to me years ago. My sister, brother-in-law, my Mom, her husband and my brother also go there. With my years of lower back problems, I've been to several chiropactors, but this place is the best. Their back adjustments keep me mobile and I also go to John for massages. John is awesome. The office staff is great, everyone there is. I refer friend or co-workers to them. I nothing but positive things to say about them.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

The staff was quite efficient in sending me papers ahead of time to fill out, as well as a possible appointment time. The rest of the staff was very helpful in the office while waiting for my appoinment. I liked the fact that a list of all previous medical history was required, as well as the list of all medications, herbs, etc. I think it's important to know how some might affect your condition. I was thrilled when I didn't need to take my oxycodon pill later that day. I've had pain for almost 6 months, and though I still take morphine in the a.m. as well as advil, the rest of the day is pain free.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

My mother recommend your services. I came to American Chiropractic due to an extremely difficult pregnancy that left my legs and hips weakened due to atrophy. My walk was uneven and I was in a lot of pain. I am now walking with a normal gait and the pain is almost all gone. I go in for the therapeutic massage and an ocassional adjustment to help with that. Your staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I'm very comfortable at your office and I'm continuing to benefit from visits. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. Robert A. Weinzimer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Robert Weinzimer, DC received his degree from Southern California University of Health Sciences. He currently serves in Chula Vista and the surrounding communities. He hopes to help patients normalize the relationship between their body’s structure and its function. He offers services in weight loss, massage and physical therapy, and acupuncture.

• English