Ratings for Dr. Dan A. Galvan

Dr. Galvan is the best doctor a person could ask for. I had a very rare form of flesh eating bacteria resulting in 6 surgeries. He is caring,compassionate which I sorely needed,and excellent bed side manner. I loathe doctors but this man I just knew was awesome. In fact I'm sad I haven't seen him in awhile. All the doctors I have seen with this situation all of them can't hold a candle to him and he's still the only one I trust.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Galvan in my opinion has very poor bedside manners. He was very rude to our family, while my grandmother was facing a life threatening surgery. He did not seem to care about her. He was very arrogant & hard to talk too. He asked if we had questions & with every question he was condescending. Her surgery went well, but his arrogance is very concerning & could result in a mistake. I would not reccomend him. He was hateful to our family & made a stressful situation much worse. Disappointing!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Dr. Dan A. Galvan's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1986)

The Guardian Life Insurance Company Of America