Ratings for Dr. Patricia Lees

Amazing psychologist!! Very compassionate and kind. Absolutely love helping others.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Dr Lees ' She is very sweet and kind and is good at keeping everything confidential and making a person feel safe and cared about. Her receptionist is kind and good at reminding people about their appointments. Dr. Lees just needs a voicemail on in her office other than that she is a good listener and I have nothing bad to say about her.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

After seeing several therapists in Knoxville, Dr. Patricia Lees was the most helpful, by far! She is extremely compassionate, a good listening ear, and truly cares whether her patients get well, or not. Dr. Lees was professional at all times, while making me feel at ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Lees to everyone!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Lees is the best counselor I've ever visited. I've been seeing counselors for over 25 years (chronic condition). Of all of them, I'm the most comfortable and "at home" with Dr. Lees. Her office is cozy and not at all stuffy and formal like so many. She's always been professional with me.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr. Lees is open to discuss anything I feel I need to understand, need help accepting and need support with conducting my life in a healthy way. She is someone I can depend on to provide hope and confidence in facing my struggles in life. She has helped my in my relationships with the family members that have hurt me in the past and that continue to challenge me in my daily interactions. I will recommend her to anyone that needs a caring and devoted, knowledgeable individual to help them to use intelligent and well-thought out, responsible and confident decisions regarding the daily and life-altering actions needed to make and maintain a healthy part of society, the work place and a member of a challenging family.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Dr. Patricia Lees's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal