Ratings for Dr. Adel B. Abi-Hanna

Great doctor. Easy to talk to, took his time and I never felt like he was in a hurry to leave. Explained everything in great detail and made us feel comfortable. Would go back if needed in the future and recommend as a great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Dr. Abi-Hanna is an amazing doctor and person. He cares so much for his patients and spends good amount of time with my daughter (19-crohns disease) which may occasionally mean a wait. I dont mind becuase I know when I am waiting, we will have the same undivided attention. He remembers everything and has even called the day after an appt because he thought of something else that may help.... I mean, what doctor does that? Goes home and spends time worrying about a patient and thinking of alternatives? He is a rare breed, a man among men, a wonderful doctor and a fantastic human being. Your kid is safe in his hands, I guarantee it.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2009