Ratings for Dr. Annette S. MILLER

Dr. Miller has made me feel better ever time I get sick. When other doctors could not figure out what was wrong with me, she did and made me well. Shes very kind, and listens to you when you tell her our systoms. Best doctor in the world. Id trust her over any specialist

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Dr. Miller is absolutely fantastic, as is her nursing staff! They are knowledgable, take time to get to know you/your family as people with specific & diverse needs & preferences. She is willing to work with you as a parent in the health of your child(ren) & is not judgmental. She is knowledgable concerning both "modern" medicine as well as alternative practices. Cannot say enough good things about our experiences with her!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Dr. Miller is so caring and trusting! I travel for work and still come back to Nebraska for my doctor visits

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012

I saw Dr. Miller for the first time today and I am impressed. She seemed very approachable, knowledgeable, and took the time to listen to my concerns. She has a P.A. which is unusual from my previous experiences with doctors which I greatly appreciate. I would definately recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

Dr. Annette S. MILLER's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Sask Health