Ratings for Dr. Charles C. Edwards, Ii

As a 46 year old in decent shape, I wasn't the typical candidate for having a severe back issue. To the point that my doctor, chiropractor, and PT were not concerned about my frequent visits over the last 3 yrs. My quality of life was gone. At the request of a friend, I consulted with Dr Andrews. I needed an L5 S1 fusion and disc replacement. The surgery was exactly as explained to me and the first few days were tough. Beyond that, they told me walk. I was up for that challenge and soon was walking 3-4 miles a day. I couldn't dream of doing that 3 months ago. I owe it all, simply to Dr Edwards and the staff at Mercy!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2019

I had been dealing with back pain for close to 20 years and was very apprehensive to consider spine surgery. I found out about Dr Charles Edwards II so I called and made an appointment. He was very caring and explained what was causing my pain and how he could help me. The surgery was a success and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2019

I was very apprehensive about having spine surgery again. I have had several consultations in different states and was absolutely against it. Things changed when I met Dr Edwards. I have worked around physicians for over 30 years and have never met such a caring and compassionate doctor. I had my surgery back and December and had my last Post op visit today. I am pain free and able to live my life again. Charles Edwards II, MD is truly a blessing to his patients.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

I am so happy with Dr Edwards, his skillful hands, his bedside manner and his caring staff. . I also had lumbar fusion with insertion of steel rods. It’s been four months and I am doing very well. I being a faith filled person also appreciated his prayers before surgery. It was very calming. I also appreciate Dr Edwards staff. They are caring and very responsive. Thank you to all, and especially Dr Charles Edwards II.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2019

Successful surgery on my back. Great Doctor. Love that he Prays with you before surgery

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

I was told by my previous neurosurgeon , my only option was a spinal stimulation box , which i didn't agree with , because it did not address my lumbar problems . Dr. Edwards spent alot of time discussing options , which included fusing several vertebrae and installing steel rods , which he advised. I was in a lot of pain for several months . Dr. prayed with my wife and myself before surgery , which was very comforting.I had surgery Jan. 7 th , just had my 3 month post surgery visit , and everything is going very well . I am looking forward to getting back to living a very exciting life in the outdoors . I am extremely thankful to his expertise in spinal problems.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2019

Dr. Charles Edwards II is truly an amazing doctor!! I was in soo much pain when I went to him, and nervous about having surgery right up to my surgery date. Once I arrived for surgery, he prayed with my husband & I prior to surgery. I then knew that I was in good hands. When I woke up in recovery, after sugery, and could feel no pain from the surgery, I knew this man was amazing. He did an excellent job from my initial visit with him, right up to my last visit with him. After my back surgery with him, I am pain free. I would absolutely reccomend him to anyone I know that is considering back surgery!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2019

Dr. Edwards II is the best. I reached a point of being in severe pain in my back whether I was sitting or standing. Also, I started with numbness in my foot . I had surgery in November & I am so pleased with the outcome. No pain in my back & my foot numbness gets better every day. Dr. Edwards is so caring & explains everything so well from the operation to post op! I am so happy to have found a excellent Dr. like him! It was also heartfelt to say a prayer with him before surgery!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

Dr. Edwards II is the best. After 40 years of back pain and neuropathy with prior surgery from a neurosurgeon I am finally in a good place and on to recovery. Numbness, leg pain, severe back pain, aritis, standing or sitting caused immense pain and loss of quality of life. I am so thankful to have him as my doctor and blessed for a man so kind, talented and blessed.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

Dr. Edwards has helped me so much to relieve my back surgery with surgery. I had numbness in my right leg and severe back pain that I couldn’t tolerate walking or standing for longer than than ten minutes. I’m so thankful that he is a man of faith. Saying a prayer before surgery really eased me. Dr. Edwards II has truly been blessed by God and given him a wonderful gift!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

Dr. Charles C. Edwards, Ii's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)