Ratings for Dr. Edward Z. Katcoff

Will not be going back to Dr. Katcoff, he made orthdortix scored my shoes. All I can say go somewhere else. I never seen should cheap orthdortix made for me. Not only that the cost I had to pay out of my pocket which was time bucks, never had pains like I do with these cheap orthodix. I now going to look for another podiatry to go to for more better orthodix for mybfeet and hope they are much better made that will last much longer or for the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I have been a very long time patient of both Dr. Hankin and then Dr. Katcoff,. Both Drs., knowledge was very good., both Drs., are very kind to their patients. When Dr.mHankin decided to. Go semi-retired, I switched over to Dr. Katcoff knowledge was very good, but this time around the knowledge an treatment that I received was not good causing me having to go see an orthopedic dr., for the pain I been in for 2 months, as my primary care dr., was not happy the pain I've been in. The orthopedic dr., treated me and finally got me pain free to the point that I can walk without screaming pain.. The orthopedic dr., has forward me to physical therapy on my foot.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Well it has been 2 yrs since I first saw Dr. Katcoff, got highly recommend from friends about him. First of all I had to use the rest room, and I could not stand the odor from that rest room. It had no hand soap for you to use, cheap paper towels. Oh when I finally found the caused of the odor someone had thrown in adult diapers into the trash can. This person did not roll it up the diaper and roll it in papers towel nor did this person ever ask for a plastic bag to disposal the diaper. I was not home too long when I got sick. I should have reported this to the health department. Also the office secretary love to talk to all the patient that comes into the office and checking out. I was so glad to leave when I was done and I told people don't ever go to Dr. Katcoff.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Dr. Edward Z. Katcoff's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Private Pay