Ratings for Dr. Ernest W. Beasley

Dr. Beasley and his staff are highly incompetent. As a patient of the Center for Medicine, Endocrinology, and Diabetes, I should not have had to place 5 calls just to get an appointment. My calls should have been returned in a reasonable manner. Medication re-fills should have been called in within 2 business days. It took weeks to get a re-fill on medication that I had to have to live. My pharmacist should not have had to reach out to the office for refills because staff would not return calls. When asked about issues, I should NEVER have been told by Dr. Beasley that he is sorry but he doesn't have an answer to problems that were endocrinology/medication related. I have left the practice, and will NEVER recommend this doctor or practice to anyone again. When I complained about the issues stated above, instead of calling me to apologize they discontinued treatment... it was fine with me as I had already discontinued my relationship with this practice.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Beasley has helped me through hyperthyroidism but over the years I have seen him, he has never been forthcoming with information and spends most of his time looking at his laptop during our visit. He is very condescending if questioned about my medical care and answers questions reluctantly and with the most minimal explanation possible. Also, it is not unusual to wait to see him for over an hour past my appointment time, and sometimes even longer, and of course, there is no apology for that.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr. Ernest W. Beasley's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)