Ratings for Dr. Colin A. Campbell

Spends a significant amount of time answering all questions. Very thorough

flag | Submitted October 15, 2019

When I have an appointment due for my yearly exam, my mind starts to race with worry. HowEVER, I start to calm down as soon as I walk through the door. The staff is very helpful with filling out any forms and answering questions. My blood pressure, temperature, etc. is taken in a friendly atmosphere. It is so convenient that blood withdrawal is performed on site. Dr. Campbell is very professional, honest, and yet sincerely warm. When I leave, I always ask myself "Why do you get so worked up over this?"

flag | Submitted October 9, 2019

Good experience . Fast service and Thorough exam..

flag | Submitted October 8, 2019

Dr. Campbell and his staff are fanatic,I’ve never felt more comfortable . Thanks

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

Dr. Campbell is a very personable, knowledgeable and energetic physician who takes the time to actually LISTEN to you, and not fond of over-prescribing meds for no real readon.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2019

Excellent Dr. So many great things to say about Dr Campbell & the staff . If there was a 10 star ⭐️ I would definitely rate him higher than 5

flag | Submitted May 3, 2019

Always a good experience. Staff pleasant and friendly.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2019

Dr CAMPBELL is the BEST!! He is always there to help me & if he can’t- he refers me to a specialist who can.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2019

I have been going to Dr Campbell for close to 8 years now. The staff treat you like family and He is one of the most knowledgeable Drs I have ever been to. He always brings a smile to my face and I leave the office in a great mood. Thanks for all you do.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

Dr. Campbell is a pros pro. Not only a very thorough and knowledgeable Doctor but personable and relatable too. 5 stars!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2019

Dr. Colin A. Campbell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Campbell attended New York University as well as the City University of New York - Staten Island where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree with honors in Biology.  Dr. Campbell then attended the University of Health Sciences - College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kansas City, Missouri where he graduated Cum Laude with a degree in Osteopathic Medicine in 1996. Dr. Campbell preformed his internship and residency in Internal Medicine through Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital as well as the Kennedy Health System. Dr. Campbell has been Board Certified in Internal Medicine since 1999.  Dr. Campbell currently works at Atco Medical Associates, P.C. located in Atco, NJ. where he specializes in Primary Care Internal Medicine. Additionally, Dr. Campbell is affiliated with the Virtua Health System as well as the Kennedy Health System. Dr. Campbell has been conducting Clinical Research as a Primary Investigator for over 15 years and has been honored with numerous awards.

• English

• Graduated Cum Laude with a degree in Osteopathic Medicine in 1996
  • INC - Clinical Research Site Award
  • Best of South Jersey - Courier Post - Award

• Atco Medical Associates, P.C.

Scott & White