Ratings for Dr. Jeff Schanowitz

Dr. Jeff worked with my 11 year old son through some extreme anxiety. My son was incredibly reluctant to go at first but ended up liking Dr. Jeff and the process. Dr. Jeff has also seen my 22 year old stepdaughter and she reports to like him as well. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

Dr. Jeff Schanowitz is very empathic and very professional. He always accommodated me with my work schedule. I would recommend him for any of my family members or friends.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

Across the board Dr. Jeff exemplifies excellent communication with me and my children. 12 and 8 years of age he works very well with them and therapy with him has been great almost 2 years coming up and he has branded some great techniques and strategies with them on how to cope with situatiions.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Wouldn't listen to a thing I said regarding a minor. The other parent is telling a 4 year old that I hurt his Mother once 2 years before the child was born. He is being taught what to say to him. I have never so much as raised my voice in front of my child. I am concerned at why and who is telling my child these untruths. Jeff recommends I get extensive physchological testing done. I'm frustrated, yes, but I am not the problem. He canceled my visitation because the Gma is poisoning my child and now he helps by cancelling my visits. Very, very concerned am I. A Dr. should see right through these things. Everything I told him was true. The court ordered that I be allowed to discuss my child with the Dr., but I have to pay $150 per 45 min., that's on top of what he is already been paid for seeing my child. Bring families together. Do some research on both parents. I have only been positive and played by the rules trying to bond with my child. Jeff is easily swayed and wrong in my matter.

Submitted September 24, 2011

Dr. Jeff is very professional and helpful. He took my mental illness very seriously

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Very helpful and very knowledgeable. He responded promptly to my initial call.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

I found Dr. Jeff to be very professional and empathic in addressing my issues.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2010