Ratings for Dr. Reza Alemzadeh

Dr. Reza and his staff are the best in town. They are always welcoming you with a happy face. He has the most advance technology at his office with lots of knowledge. Can you believe going to dentist and no pain after!!?? If you want to experience that go to his office.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

I switched dentist because my last one was very rude and had very old equipment. When I arrived at Dr. Reza's office I was very impressed with the amount of professional treatment from staff and new equipment. However, this is where the good part stops. I went for a 6 month cleaning where Dr. Reza told me I have 5 cavities. I had all five filled within the next week and returned for my next cleaning 6 months later only to be told that I have 4 more cavities. Cavities take up to 2 years to form, so I was very suspect that in only 6 months (I brush several times a day and FLOSS everyday) that I magically had 4 more. One of them was in the very same tooth he had drilled just 6 months prior and was visible on x-ray (meaning he drilled the wrong spot). Dr. Reza says this with absolutely no advise on how I can change my current routine to prevent cavities. He actually left the room without offering me any sort of council or recommendations at all. What kind of Dr is that?

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012