Ratings for Dr. Glen R. Patton

You may have to wait awhile to see him but thats because he is such a good doctor, he has so many patients. I've been going to him for atleast 20 years now, I've had to go to other doctors but have had problems with all the others never him though. He really cares about his patients, he gives you the time you need and listens to you. What impressed me the most was when I was suffering from depression and anxiety and couldnt afford to see a therapist, every time I would come in to check how my medication was helping he would sit and listen to me for what seemed like forever. I'll never forget that, he helped me through such a difficult time and it wasn't really his job to be my "therapist" but he tried to help as much as he could, he always goes beyond expectation.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2013

A doctor willing to help in any way with what ever concerns you. A very good family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Dr. Patton was very thoughtful, thorough and helpful. He was clear in his explanations asked questions and took time with me. Would recommend him to everyone

flag | Submitted May 29, 2010

Very happy with Dr. Patton. Had to wait a little bit, but nothing serious. Seems to know what he's talking about and really cares about you as a patient, didn't seem impatient when got off topic about child conceiving and provided very good advice. Will use him again in the future.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Dr. Glen R. Patton's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1980)