Ratings for Dr. Jay Doostan

I saw Dr. Doostan today for a surgical clearance. My Surgeon Dr. Ho referred me to Dr. Doostan and he was absolutely wonderful. From the first moment I met him through the entire visit. I can't say enough good about him. He took my history in a very kind, caring and thorough way. The exam was also very thorough. Dr. Doostan is very gentle and kind. He is very easy to talk with and he really listens. He drew my blood himself and it was obvious he had done this many times before. It felt like he could do this in his sleep. I take Plavix and tend to bleed. There was not one drop of blood on the Bandaid. This is extremely rare with me. I have a lot of blood work so I can compare. I didn't even feel the needle. He also did an EKG again with the same sensitivity and competence he did everything else. I've been through a lot lately getting ready for this surgery. Dr Doostan made it so easy for me. It was a pleasure to meet him and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND him to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017