Ratings for Dr. Gregory J. Dennis

Dr. Dennis was very nice and he was very interested in my problems. He treated me with respect and dignity.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I went in for my newborn to be seen, she has a cleft palate and needs surgery to fix it because she has difficulty eating. He didn't even look at it before trying to leave the room. I had to stop him and have him look at it. Still no referral to OU to fix it.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

He had his diagnosis before he walked through the door and was more interested in treating that than in bothering to listen to what I actually came to treat. He prescribed multiple medications--experimentally--without actually listening to which symptoms were giving me immediate trouble and didn't expect actual followup, and wouldn't so much as bother to call me back until I harassed his staff about referring me to someone else. (And it didn't inspire much confidence when the nurse taking notes had to spell the name of one of my medicines out loud to write it down and I had to correct her spelling twice.)

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Didn't listen to all my concerns and practically kicked me out the door after addressing my first and least pressing concern.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

this doctor is very uncaring about his patient needs. I am on long term disability and needed my update form signed. He and his staff left it undone, until I had to call clinic manager. Then doctor refused to sign it. His staff is awful too.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

Dr. Gregory J. Dennis's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2004)

• BCBS Illinois