Ratings for Dr. Ella Remenson

I've had several doctors. Dr. Remenson was my least favorite. Her staff was extremely rude. I can not, in all good conscience, recommend Dr. Remensen to any anyone.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Dr. Remenson is my physician. I think she is a great medical doctor and a real advocate for my health. She is a super friendly lady and I enjoy seeing her. Her staff assistant Nicky is outstanding and super friendly. Dr. Remenson's appointment staff are on the ball.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr. Ella Remenson has super personality and is very kind. Would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I wish that I had believed the negative comments. She doesn't listen to her patients or care if they get better. It's just all about the money. And her staff was awful. It's too bad doctors like this are allowed to practice. Never again!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Read the older reviews here and it is as if we've been seeing different doctors. Dr. Ella Remenson has super personality and is very kind. She listens attentively, examines thoroughly and cares about the effecacy of the treatment. I had no issues with her staff ever and I've been her patient for many years. Would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

I'm not sure what these previous "reviewers" are referring too (with all her great reviews, I would take the neg. ones with a grain of salt. Clearly someone who is "name" calling people is not someone who's opinion I would think highly of-Just saying). I've been a patient of this practice for about 4 years. Dr. Remenson is absolutely amazing! Its nice to walk into a doctors office and see the same smiling friendly faces time and time again. I have never had a bad experience with her or her staff or even witnessed a bad situation while in the waiting room. There is a wait sometimes but emergencies happen. I've always been able to see her the same day when I've been sick. I have referred by multiple people to see her and I will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

dr remensen refused to give me copies of my medical records unless i gave her 50 dollars and I discharged with w/o cause. very curt unfriendly does not care about patients felt she was after the money rather than the best interest of her patients. I was self treating myself when i came allergic to meds. Was not interested in my injured hand and that i blacked out again was only interested in the rash i developed from bacitracin . Did not give quality care at all. Never spoke to me about getting my medical records but office manager acted rude when i wanted my records. I am reporting her to the florida drs association and issuing a complaint to the attorney general office about her refusal to give me my medical records Worse doctor in florida a cold ice princess

Submitted November 27, 2014

Rude office. Doctor is very curt and unfriendly! Quality of care was poor and superficial! Waste of time and money! It's one thing to not have a good beside manner, but another to not give quality care. Very disappointing! Felt like they were more interested in getting paid than helping their patients!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. Ella Remenson is extremely attentive, detail oriented, and nice. She listens well and works with me. The appointments are on time. The staff is super efficient and polite. I always recommend her to my friends.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

The Staff was nice in the beginning but when I needed help with medication and communication with my insurance they were not helpful at all and were in fact rude and belligerent. Dr. Remenson was very cold almost rude. The office is interested in cosmetic procedures like a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon. But she is an internist so it is confusing. If I needed cosmetic care I would go to a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon not an internist.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013