Ratings for Dr. David L. Edwards

RUN dont walk! Hits on female patients and tries to get their numbers so he can "date" them. He's a creep, his so called christain views are just a smoke screen to come off as a nice guy. He needs to have his license revoked! VERY unethical and immoral. MONEY Hungrey too. FInd another HONEST ENT.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

VERY Unethical doctor- performs un necessary surgeries. Also BEWARE he is on disability and is NOT suppose to ser for in an operating room. Steer clear from the immoral CROOK

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Very unprofessional and inappropriate with female staff, also heard him use cuss words while w/a patient. Not the Christain he pretends to be in his video. Overbilled my insurance on top of everything else. He's an opportunist not a caring health provider. RUN don't walk from this jerk!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Waited 1 hour in the exam room while he was on a social telephone call in the next room! Totally un-profressional and rude! Walked out in disgust!!!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

He is no doctor. Hes a liar and scam artist. Beware or you will be VERY sorry

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

As someone who is has seen a few doctors in her day, I know a good/great physician when I see one. FOLKS, PLEASE BEWARE, all the reviews are not lying. This office is not ethical and they WILL overbill your insurance company for services. Check your EOB (explanation of benefits). I went in for a followup appt w Dr. Edwards, only to find out that he had his office bill my insurance company for time allowance/reimbursement for 1.5 hours of work. Let me tell you, I was in that office with the doctor (exam room) for max of 15minutes and that is being generous. I have reported him to the Medical Board of Georgia as well to my insurance company. Please, please look elsewhere…THERE are other doctors that are honest and ethical. I also find it offsive being a Christian woman myself to see all the biblical /religious scriptures and to only find out later on that this man is NOT being honest or forthright. Go elsewhere!! Try Drew Locandro or Karen Hoffman both ENTs.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

I contacted Dr. Edwards in concern with a pain my cheek. I do have poor oral hygiene and was planing to have some teeth pulled. But I have had stones in my glands in the past and believed that this could be the problem.I had an appointment for 1:00. I was not seen by Dr. Edwards in till 1:45, could have been later as a no cell phone policy is in place and no clocks are in the back rooms. Seems as tho they do not want you to know how long you have waited. I was asked for payment upfront along with a copy of my driver license and several forms, one of which asked for my SS#. The nurse was willing to hear me out while the doctor listen to me but did not seem to care. He ordered a CT scan and proscribed me some antibiotics and nasal spray? He seemed upset and aggravated to answer questions and would not give any opinions in till a scan was done.Over all I thank the Dr. for teaching me to never give out my SS#, never pay a doctor up front, and to trust webmd, but that is about all.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Ipreviously visited Dr.Edwards and was sent for a CT and had a bad experience with the office Mgr.( obviously his wife).After returning for the CT review,i was told i needed surgery.I was told the office Mgr. was no longer there, when i asked why everyone was so pleasent. This made my 2nd experience at Dr.Edwards office much more professional and a more relaxed enviornment.Even Dr. Edwards seemed much more relaxed.A good and deticated staff is what all professionals need to succeed.Thank goodness that Mgr. is gone and look out all other medical offices,The rudest and most unprofessional Mgr. is on the loose and comming to an office neer you!! I would highly recommend Dr. Edwards to everyone!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

I came to Dr. Edwards after breaking my nose as a second opinion. The first physician said I needed surgery as did Dr. Edwards. He corrected a deviated septum, removed several polyps, removed a bacterial cyst, and removed my tonsils and adenoids. The surgery was in 2008, and I remember Dr. Edwards for his hospitality and "dumbing" everything down for me. I was 19 at the time. Prior to surgery I had five huge sinus inventions in eight months! I was exhausted and sick of being sick. Since surgery in 2008, I have had 5-7 sinus infections total. Surgery was a huge success. I am only back in his office now for a check up, because my surgery was such a success I haven't needed to be back since! Although his staff takes longer than usual, it's worth the wait to receive such superior service.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

Dr. David L. Edwards's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1982)