Ratings for Dr. R. Sandlin Lowe

A rating of one star for the Amen Clinic in NY with Dr Lowe is too much.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

I was assigned to Dr. Lowe at the Amen Clinic and was very enthusiastic about working with him. He has a great desk-side manner and a air of capability about him, as most doctors do. After the results of the two scans came back he told me all about myself based, he claimed, on the scans. But everything he told me was exactly what I'd filled in on the many-page long questionnaire, told him during my intake, and included in the many faxes I'd sent him in order to make sure he knew enough about me to make a proper diagnosis. The only surprise was that I have ADD, which I think everyone is being diagnosed with these days. Then he sold me a special Vitamin supplement. I called and wrote to him over 3 weeks weeks complaining of possible side effects, but he NEVER got back to me. He put me on pills and didn't care at all if they might be making me feel worse. I value my life and trust my instincts so I dropped him and Amen Clinics, $4,800 poorer and nothing good to show for it.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014