Ratings for Dr. David A. Lickstein

I can only say the most positive things about my experience with Dr. Lickstein and his staff. This is the most well run professional office I have ever experienced. Everything was perfect! I was overjoyed at the results. My surgery was a life changing event for me and I thank Dr. Lickstein and his staff for making the entire process easy and uncomplicated......from start to finish. THANK YOU!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Dr Lickstein and his staff have been incredible. From our first consultation when he provided comprehensive options to address my skin cancer, he distinguished himself by following up with me personally, consulting with colleagues who had specialized input, and always placing _my_ medical care at the top of the list. If you are disillusioned with medical care, 10 minutes with him will cure that: he is always comprehensive, provides excellent summary of the options, gives his recommendations and alternatives, answers all questions, follows through if more information is needed, is _remarkably_ thorough - just a consummate professional! I am a veterinarian and a surgeon, and know enough detail to recognize care that is above-and-beyond. I was so grateful for my referral to Dr Lickstein, and the referrals from him to further care that I needed were also top notch. I am navigating my way through cancer removal in several surgeries, and I cannot imagine feeling better about my journey than I do - there is always uncertainty and unexpected twists, but my guides on this journey and the results give me confidence that I could not ask for more. The office nurses and staff are always polite, professional, efficient and ensure you receive an answer. If you leave a non-urgent question it is still answered promptly (always). If you have read this far ~ do yourself a favor ~ call for an appointment and visit and experience for yourself. If this level of expertise, excellence and compassion was common place our world would be amazing. This office is so excellent that it will literally overwhelm you. I understand many complexities of what it takes to deliver this kind of care and I give my unreserved endorsement of Dr Lickstein and the office - simply unmatched!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr. Lickstein, and his staff made me feel very comfortable and took away all my fears during my reconstruction surgery. They say laughter is the best medicine and I couldn’t agree more. With each appointment Dr. Lickstein kept everything so upbeat, positive and fun that that he made me forget that I had lost my breasts to cancer. His skills as a surgeon are remarkable and I could not be happier with the outcome of my breast reconstruction. They are all amazing people and I thank God that he led me to his practice through one of the most difficult times of my life. As far as doctors go I would say “he is one of a kind, thoughtful and caring, a truly rare find”. He doesn’t just do cosmetic surgery but he helps rebuild lives. Carolyn

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Doctor Lickstein has performed a breast reconstruction and a facelift for me. My results were outstanding. I am going to proceed with a tummy tuck in early 2015. Doctor goes out of his way to accommodate his patients and his bedside manner is one of the best. I would recommend Doctor Lickstein very highly.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

My surgical results following two procedures were excellent. My experiences with Dr. Lickstein and his office staff could not have been better. All were professional in every way, and took those extra steps to ensure my care and treatment was positive in every way. I was referred to Dr. Lickstein by two physicians and trusted their "insider's perspective", knowledge and recommendations.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Choosing the right plastic surgeon is difficult lots of time and research, when I met Dr. Lickstein I knew I had found the best. He was recommended to me by a prominent surgeon in the area, and I can see why! He's an excellent surgeon, kind, compassionate and a real human being. His entire staff is wonderful, friendly helpful and a pleasure to interact with. The "after care" following my breast augmentation was amazing. I am so happy with my results!!! Thank you Dr. Lickstein for doing what you do so well!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Lickstein has the utmost compassion and skill. He was my plastic surgeon for my nipple sparing, skin sparing prophylactic mastectomy and reconstruction in 2010. As a BRCA1 positive female, like Angelina Jolie, it was important for me that I do this preventive surgery to lower my risk for breast cancer. Knowing I was in the best hands with Dr. L. and would have the wonderful aesthetic results--made this challenging process so much easier. Thank you Dr. Lickstein. Amy Byer Shainman, Florida

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

I could not have chosen a better, more caring and amazing Doctor! Dr. Lickstein truly understands the nerves and anxiety a patient feels before undergoing even the smallest procedure. He and his staff made me so comfortable I want everyone to know! When it's time for me to have a cosmetic procedure done I know who I'm calling!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

I really liked Dr. Lickstein. I received cosmetic injections and fillers from him several times and also had surgery that was covered by my insurance. He was very nice and seemed to really listen and want to give me a result I wanted. However, his receptionist was so rude and unprofessional to me for no reason. Also, his office called to re-schedule my last two appointments. It seems they book appointments for this doctor and then often call the patient the week before to re-schedule due to changes in the doctor's schedule. I have never had a doctor's office cancel two appointments in a row because of the doctor's schedule changing. That is not a very patient-oriented practice. I will find a new doctor who keeps his appointments and has professional, pleasant staff.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Dr. David A. Lickstein's Credentials

• English

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1993)

• Breast augmentation