Ratings for Dr. Javier Ramirez-Lavin

he is an idiot... me and my son waited to see him for 3 long hours... and after all , the med he prescribed required prior authorization. I tried to call his office and have him to change to other med... but this idiot never picked up his phone nor his nurse... i finally had to take my son to ER...

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Dr.Ramirez is a great dr. Love how he will wait on antibiotics until he gets to the bottom of it...non like other drs they fill poor child with a shot without knowing whats wrong with pt...so i highly recommend dr ramirez...

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

The wait at the Dr office may be long but it is worth the wait. As for some comments I have read our is just ignorant people who probably don't get there way.I have never had a problem with my kids therapy papers that needed to be signed and as for the Dr not washing his hands I have seen him plenty of times add he enters the exam room. I've been bringing my kids since birth and I think dr. Ramirez is an excellent pediatrician the wait is long bur well worth it and add for pillows and blankets I doubt you will need them.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Save yourselves or brace yourself. So many negative things about this place. I will try my best to narrow it down. 1. Front office staff is rude, argumentive, and just appear unhappy to be there. 2. If you need any form filled out..good luck because although they say turn around time is 5 days..its still not ready and always blame it on others...office staff blames it on the doctor, the doctor blames it on other providers or the insurance. 3. Get ready to be seen frequently! If your child was seen in the morning but later that day you have a basic general question they will tell you to schedule an appointment?? The doctor has the poor bed side manners. I have never seen him wash his hands, ever. The #1 thing that will send you running out the door..(if this post doesn't) is the WAITING TIME!! Expect a 2-4 hours of waiting time, that's with an appointment! No appointment then take lunch, dinner, pillows & a blanket.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Do not go there!! Worst service ever. Usual wait time if you have an appointment is 1 - 2 hours and that is just to get weighed and then you are sent back to the lobby.. even with only 1 or 2 patients in the lobby. (I actually had to wait 3 hours with appointment just to have my kid weighed). Nurses are rude and condescending. Their answering service at night is a joke, you can never reach the dr and if you are lucky enough to reach him, he will just tell you to go in the next day. Dr. Ramirez is a good doctor and has significant experience but his staff and wait time is a joke. Needless to say, my kid continues to be sick, has not been properly diagnosed and after 2 trips to the hospital and no help from Dr or his staff, i'm just moving on. Having to wait 3 hours in the lobby with a kid with 103 fever goes against Dr. Ramirez's values described in his website and when speaking with him.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

Dr. Ramirez is an excellent Doctor. He is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013