Ratings for Dr. Rildia J. Pritchett

Agree that Dr. Pritchett is great, a very kind, caring physician, who over 20 yrs has listened to me, answered my questions honestly, given good advice and is very concerned with your care, but her office staff is poorly supervised and not held accountable for poor customer service. The previous office she worked at, was much more professional. When phoning now, an automated answering system often shuttles you off to somebody's mailbox (who?)- and advice and appointment calls are either not returned, or it can take days for them to get back to you. Staff seems preoccupied, not attentive to your care or needs while in the office. Please, Honesty is best policy, if doctor is on vacation, SAY SO, say who's covering in her absence, and see the patient gets the help they need or give them the choice to wait for her return. Frustrating, disconnected customer service describes this office's operations.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

Been a patient for many years, however once she moved to Wake Internal Med I have encountered a lot of frustration. A switchboard answers the calls with an 'attitude', her staff seems too 'new' and almost clumsy, and they billed BCBS for services I didn't receive. This was a great inconvenience to me to correct then services I did receive were never billed to insurance resulting in several letters from collection agency. When I made several calls & spoke to 'business office' kept getting lame excuses that the problem was my fault - I gave the wrong birthday, or whatever they felt like saying at the time. Turns out to be a very, well, tacky practice at this time. Sad, because the doctor was good ~ Might want to consider going elsewhere because of extreme inconvenience and the all-around 'weirdness' factor. Ugh!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Office operations are a nightmare! They told us we were scheduled for appointments we never made and would be charged if we didn't show. I've had to fill out one form three times (so far) because they keep loosing it. They don't return calls. Staff prioritizes lunch breaks over servicing customers. Had to sit and wait over an hour to be seen for appointments on multiple occasions. They've been unable to schedule new appointments because their "computers are down" for days. I could go on. Having a baby should be a wonderful and happy experience, but this office made everything frustrating and stressful. Until they get new office managers and staff, do yourself a favor and stay away.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

She is the best OB doctor I have ever seen. She is very thoroughly and caring. She will answer all your questions. I never feel rushed when I'm with her. Unfortunately due to health issues I see her quite often. I'm lucky to have her for a doctor

flag | Submitted November 1, 2007

I wish that all doctors were like Dr. Pritchett. She will spend all the time with you that you feel you need and answer as many questions as you have. She is wonderful.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2007

Dr. Pritchett is a kind, caring physician who takes time to listen to her patients, and makes sure they have the best care she can provide.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2006

Dr. Rildia J. Pritchett's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)