Ratings for Dr. Andrew V. Beykovsky

Dr. Beykovsky was wonderful. Natalie was extremely helpful and Jennifer was very easy to talk to. Great staff,

flag | Submitted February 28, 2019

He is kind, knowledgeable, excelent bedside manners, the surgery went great, the pain disappear, and the recovery was better than expected. I will recommended him to anybody that need a spine surgery. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2019

Dr. Beykovsky is a wonderful doctor. I am so fortunate to have found him. He has always addressed my needs and answered my questions regarding my lower spine problems. His surgery / expertise brought my life back! I can walk again without a cane. After surgery I was able to resume normal work and responsibilities after 2 weeks (educator and church organist). Now after 3 months I have been doing yard work like I used to. I can highly recommend Dr. Beykovsky for neuro issues! I am very pleased with his help!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

i had a MVD surgery with some complications Double vision and numbness on the right side side of my face it's been 3 months now my neurosurgeon is saying it will be fine and i did only 5 sessions of physiotherapy in a month or two and not after that please help me in my double vision issue how long will take to recover as i have increased contrast in affected eye i see things very bright new and very clear sometimes and i do have blurr vision

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

He was very kind, honest, professional and knowledgeable the staff was very friendly and capable. He explained the whole procedure very well. I felt very safe . Thank You Dr. Beykovsky for taking my pain away I highly recommended him

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Dr Beykovsky is a wonderful doctor. I am so pleased with my experience. The Waukesha community is so lucky to have his expertise. I can highly recommend him! Natalie, his patient care coordinator was great to work with. She helped my with coordination of my surgery. The experience was very positive. I am glad I live in the Waukesha area to make this happen.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

I was very impressed by my whole experience from Dr. Beykowsky, his nurse, and all his staff of nurses who attended me. The nurses in the recovery room even mailed me a signed card thanking me for giving them the opportunity to serve. I am the one who is to thank them. Nursing is such a noble profession which I honor. (Two of my daughters and three of my granddaughters are nurses who love their work too.) GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Dr. Andrew Beykovsky is a wonderful doctor! He is trustworthy and extremely knowledgeable. I am so lucky to have been treated by him. I am doing very well and will be able to go back to work on Monday, April 23. My left leg does not collapse anymore. I have my life back. I am very grateful for Dr. Beykovsky's expertise. I highly recommend him. He is a great asset to the Waukesha community! His patient care coordinator, Natalie, has been wonderful. She has helped me with questions and answers. I thank her for her help! The total experience could not have been better. Having back surgery is not a fun activity. But Dr. Beykovsky and Natalie made this easy to manage. A big thanks to both of them!!!! George Ruecktenwald RueckR@aol.com

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

I would like to take a moment and thank, Dr. Beykovsky and Natalie his staff member. After over four years, after a fall I had on ice. Numerous Dr., therapist, nerve pain removal, chiropractic treatment was good, but very short term, every week, over 90 adjustments!! And all those medications sleep aids!! Dr. Beykovsky shared with me a procedure called infuse implant system. I can’t believe the brochure had all the symptoms I had, and shared with all the Doctors!!! And Specialist! I had the procedure done Feb 1st 2018, I was sore a few are days,(not bad) within a few days I was able to do things I haven’t been able to do in years!!! Yes I am still s little sore, but in a good way, muscles I have not used in years, and it only going to get better. I truly believe he and his staff take patients and their jobs seriously.. Thank you Brad B.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

I had an excellent experience. Clinic seemed very well run. My problem was quickly diagnosed. I saw Dr. Beykovski initially on 2/16/2018. After discussion and in office exam, he ordered some diagnostic tests. After my tests were completed I saw Dr. Beykovski again on 03/06/2018 to review results. I had a clear diagnosis and treatment solution for my issue. Surgergical date was scheduled that same day. I'm relieved to finally have an answer and treatment for the injury, pain I have been in for nearly 5 years. Dr Beykovsky has a great rapport with patients, positive attitude, confident but not arrogant. Very reassuring to patients. Communicates all aspects of career clearly, and kindly. 👍

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr. Andrew V. Beykovsky's Credentials

• Univ Francisco Marroquin, Fac De Med, Guatemala (Grad. 1994)