Ratings for Dr. Dimitrios P. Hondros

Dr. Hondros, togehter with his staff, are very professional, courteous, knowledgable and detailed oriented. I always walk away from an appointment satisfied and well informed about a condition and the preventive measures Dr. ondros would recommend. Completely trust his advise on every level of my health issues. Cordially, Lenke P. Halo

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

Dr. Hondros is the BEST doctor I've ever had! I thank God for him every day! I have had fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue since I was 12yrs. old (now 34) and have never had a doctor so caring, knowledgable, helpful. He also believes in alternative/holistic methods, which is rare find in a MD. I love that he's a PCP and not a specialist, so it's a lot cheaper. My husband and I moved to Charlotte 2yrs. ago. On my first visit I took ALL my medical records (which were about 2 feet high) and he took them home and read them over several months! I've NEVER had a doctor in 22 years of suffering ever care that much. I usually wait only 15mins. till I'm called back which is great. (I've waited 2hrs. at a pain clinic and only 5mins. with the doctor!) The staff is very friendly. I take a list of questions each time and he takes the time to go through each question. If we run out of time he takes the list so he will be prepared for my next appointment. I can't tell you enough how wonderful he is!!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

My husband and I have gone to Dr Hondros multiple times. I went for bloody vomit (pretty serious, I would think), which he never diagnosed or ever called me back about when I called multiple times to checkup on. Found out later from urgent care it was an ulcer. He just ran a bunch of blood work, told me what it WASNT (or rather, a nurse did) and stopped calling back. My husband has gone with testicular pain, arm numbness and poison oak. NONE of which he properly treated or diagnosed. He ended up going to another doctor and got a topical ointment that fixed the poison oak in 2 days after suffering with it for 2 weeks with the wrong meds from Dr Hondros. The Dr still wont return our calls about his arm numbness and the fact that the pills he threw at it didn't fix it. If you want someone to make you feel good in his office, but then send you a bill and never return your calls or actually care enough to fix your problems- he's the one for you. Otherwise, steer clear of this one!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

Dr. Dimitrios P. Hondros's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 2003)