Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Stern

Dr. Stern did a psych evaluation on myself and my fiance and everything in the results were lies. He frequently misspelled simple words and used the wrong name on many parts. He is a terribly psychologist and shouldn't be allowed to do things like this.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

Unfortunately Michael Stern provides the rating that DCFS desires. Why not, they are paying for his services. I informed him that Catholic Social Services / DCFS is holding two foster children ransom in our home, until we give up our right to report them for first malfeasance, and criminal conduct in not handling reports of potential child sexual abuse. I showed him the emails we provided and letters from the school of "Mommy I put this in your butt", and undressing a girl at school. This is from a then 2 and 3 year old. Also hitting boys in their private parts in the boys room. Yet, he glossed over this and gave DCFS what they requested and paid for. He helped silence us into submission. Bring a lawyer and review our documentation, along with our local legislator. Please do so. I want this brought to light.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

UHC Adolescent visits are unlimited. Dr Stern has a great repore with my 14 year old daughter. He is highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011