Ratings for Dr. Angelo D. Calabrese

Dr Calabrese has a very good disposition and makes you feel comfortable once you make it into his examining room. However one particular member of his staff is very rude and unprofessional. She is very loud and condesending. I have felt more comfortable in traffic court waiting rooms. I switched doctors because of this woman and wouldn't think of recommending this office until she was gone. The rest of his staff is helpful polite and prifessional.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

He is ok but you must put up with the blond nurse I think her name is Marge.Very rude and complainer.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2012

Dr. Calabrese is very cheerful and immediately put me at ease. You can immediately sense that he loves what he does and that he cares about you. Though he does work fast and quickly, it is not at the expense of patient care. If anyone asked me if I could recommend a doctor to them, he would be the one that would pop up first in my mind. I notice that a lot of people commented about the rude staff, but the only rudeness I encountered was the very curt and jarring secretary when I called. I thought she was extremely rude to me. I almost went to another doctor because of her rudeness, but I'm glad I went despite that.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Dr. Calabrese is not the best but you pay for what you get.Used to wait hours and his staff is very nasty and rude especially the blond hair nurse.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

I really like him. I think he is worth the wait. I find the staff to be rude, nasty and incompetent.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

Dr. Calabrese is a very compassionate and wonderful human being. He is an amazing physician who spends time with his patients. He recommended a CAT scan immediately and by doing this saved my life. I would recommend him wholeheartedly. Great human being!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2011

Dr. Calabrese is great. He took his time to explain everything to me in a way I could understand. Its hard to find a doctors office these days that isn't trying to get you finished and out to call another patient in. Really a great experience for me! I have already told my co-workers, friends and family about this caring doctor and his professional staff. Thank you Dr.Calabrese and staff.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

Dr. Calabrese is always there when I need him, even when there are no office hours, he gets back to me personally. c

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

good doctor nice bedside manner nasty office staff. too long of a wait to see him

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

Very bad doctor. He gave me a medication that I was allergic to and I end up in the hospital. He almost killed me. I dont recommed this doctor not even to my dog.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

Dr. Angelo D. Calabrese's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1984)

MSP/BC Med