Ratings for Dr. Cheryl A. Johnson

I been seeing Dr. Johnson for the past 3 yeas and I'm please with her ways she has treated my health problems. Very professional, wonderful attitude, responding to any of my question and concerns abut my health.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I'm very pleased with Dr Johnson, I have her as my Dr practitioner for over 2 years and she's been very helpful and

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I saw Cheryl as the family Doctor for most of my formative years. My family suffers from chronic sinus problems and rather than attempting to find the cause of this condition she put us on round after round of antibiotics. I was frequently put on three to five rounds of antibiotics in a year and have developed an allergy to the the 'cllan' family of drugs. If that was not bad enough the one time I went to her with a genuine health concern she was dismissive & condescending. I did not feel comfortable seeing her after that and I was glad to stop seeding her when I came of age.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Dr. Cheryl A. Johnson's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lehi, UT