Dr. David W. SHOEMAKER

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David W. SHOEMAKER

The office was very busy and the wait was longer than expected but the staff was friendly. Dr. Shoemaker is EXCELLENT!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

The initial prescription for my symphony lens was off a bit, Dr. Shoemaker and his team were determined that all would be perfect, one day after the lens exchange and LRI my vision was 20/15 in one eye, 20/20 in the other. Can't say enough good things about the excellent work and professionalism of everyone involved!!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

I’m over the moon with my vision. Worn glasses for 48 years and now I see without them. A pair of readers for the small print and Maui Jim’s outside. My first sunrise, I cried at how beautiful it was. I highly recommend Dr. Shoemaker and his staff. They took very good care of me.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Extraordinary level of professionalism and attention to detail. Dr. Shoemaker and all of the Center for Sight's team care about their patients!!! Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Impressed with the entire experience. Dr. Shoemaker is committed to results and to patient wellness. He is patient, in spite of a busy operation, and truly wants the best results.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

It's true, read the reviews, this office herds you in like cattle and everything takes so long. Initially they told me my insurance will cover their costs, and because of this they did extensive tests on my eyes with a cost over $1000. Then they started billing me and told me my insurance did not cover these tests ! They should have told me first ! Billing Dept is very unprofessional and deceitful. The staff is the problem.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Always professional with a knowledgeable, experienced staff.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Wonderful experience...I am thrilled with my new vision!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Eye surgery can be a scary thing, but Dr Shoemaker and his entire staff, from initial office visit through surgery, were top notch at communicating information, treating you like you are the only patient they have to care for, and removing any apprehension you might have. I could not be happier with the professionalism and care I received and the outcome of the surgeries!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Staff was very effecient and informative. Definity made sure I understood Dr.s orders

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Dr. David W. SHOEMAKER's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Venice, FL