Ratings for Dr. David W. SHOEMAKER

Staff was very effecient and informative. Definity made sure I understood Dr.s orders

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

I could not be happier with my new eyes. Very satisfied with his professionalism.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

I was very apprehensive going in for cataract surgeries. The second one was much easier thanks to an understanding and caring nurse staff. Although the staff is very busy with many patients the individual attention is excellent. My new vision is better than I expected. Both Dr. Lenhart and Dr. Shoemaker are expert at their craft.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

I have been very pleased with my entire cataract surgery experience so far. Yes they are busy - but honestly at every step I felt that I was given the attention I needed - people acted as though they were not in a hurry and they answered my questions. I believe I am a high maintenance patient in that I am very picky about my physicians, Yes expertise is essential but I also pay attention to bedside manners, respect shown to me as a patient, how an office is run, etc. I have been pleased with all so far. AND last but not least - I am still astounded at the difference in my sight now - and plan to begin donating to the Mission Cataract Foundation to help to restore others to this clarity. It is just wonderful!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

While I was rather shocked to discover that I needed cataract surgery when I thought all I needed was a new prescription, I was exceptionally pleased that my neighbors referred me to the Center for sight . Doctors Lenhart and Shoemaker and every single staff member I came in contact with were all very professional knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable every step of the way. Many thanks to you all.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Initial consultation was not a very good experience. Once that was addressed and handled the surgery was fine and my vision is better than I had expected. Having issues with the billing department and difficulty with getting them to fix it.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

I was very pleased with Dr. Shoemaker and his entire staff from the very initial exams to the post-op recovery. Everything went just as it had been explained to me, which Dr. Shoemaker and his staff are very thorough to do. The experience is truly amazing and totally pain free. I love the results of my restored vision and couldn't be happier that I chose Dr. Shoemaker as my cataract surgeon!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

As an ophthalmologist I have many choices on where to go for eye surgery. My distance vision was excellent going in but I was tired of wearing reading glasses. Dr. Shoemaker selected the perfect lens for my situation - I now see great at all distances with no glasses. His surgical technique, the patient experience and the results are all best-in-class. I would (and do) send all my friends and family to Dr. Shoemaker. It takes a top surgeon to operate on a 20/20 eye and improve the vision--that's what I experienced and I could not be happier with the result.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Very helpful and efficient staff. Surgery went extremely well especially the second eye. Dr. Shoemaker deserves his excellent reputation

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr Shoemaker is outstanding, and his staff is unfailingly helpful. Speaking as a psychiatrist I can say, the staff and Dr Shoemaker take the stress out of cataract surgery.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Dr. David W. SHOEMAKER's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

UPMC