You may also like

Rate Dr. David W. SHOEMAKER

Dr. David W. SHOEMAKER's Ratings

The entire staff was exceptional. Made me feel very comfortable with the procedure and explained everything. The improvement in my eye sight is fantastic. Will be sure to recommend Dr. Shoemaker and Center for Sight to anyone looking into Cataract Surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2872747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Wastes your time, money and damages your eyes. Lots of good ophthalmologists around but he's not one of them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2844803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Shoemaker owes me a total refund + for all he put me thru in 2014. In spite of him, I got my vision restored. I asked him what it would be after attempting to fix it and it said HOW WOULD I KNOW, YOU COULD BE DEAD TOMORROW. he put in the wrong prescription lens for my cataract surgery. Finally, I got a letter at the end of 2014 where his office wouldn't see me anymore. AMEN... I wish I would have received that prior to his surgery mishap. Almost a year out of my life. Worth a lot to me. He doesn't care at all.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2730543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

I can see so well again, it is amazing! The Center and Doctors are the very best! I would strongly recommend that you visit them soon for your sight needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

I have had excellent care under Dr. Shoemaker. I never dreamed I would have this level of eyesight again. It's a real pleasure to wake up in the morning and be able to see! Dr. Shoemaker is very knowledgeable, capable and quick! I would recommend The Center for Sight to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Very thorough. Compared to a comparable process in Colorado doctor shoemaker wins hands down. Staff is accurate and wow fast.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2691338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

Choke! Save your sight and don't go to him. It's been expensive to get mine corrected elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2661929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

Amazing doctor!! If you want to save your sight you need to see Dr. Shoemake.
Thank you for perfet, flawless surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2660407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2014

Dr. Shoemaker and Staff are very professional and courteous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Shoemaker is no good. Just keeps billing after unsuccessful surgery due to his negligence.
Need to be investigated by the Medical Board. Next step. Beware of those who advertise constantly. Totally phony.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2583407].votes_count ]]