Ratings for Dr. David W. Shoemaker

Dr Shoemaker's knowledge and expertise was exactly why I selected him as my surgeon. The Center For Sight is a made up of highly professional and pleasant staff and I highly recommend them

flag | Submitted September 20, 2019

I couldn't be happier with my entire experience with Dr. Shoemaker and his team ! Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2019

Have been with Dr. Shoemaker for 14 years and he is everything that you want in a Doctor..He' s the very best of them all. His staff is also the best.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

very pleased with dr. shoemaker and the entire staff. highly recommend dr shoemaker and his staff. ED HOWARD

flag | Submitted August 9, 2019

From the first eye testing to the last post-op appointment the doctors and staff were exceptional. The professionalism and high level of competence was evident and so very reassuring to me as the patient. I made the right choice!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2019

Very professional and caring staff. Made me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2019

Remarkable. An unusual level of competence, skill innovation and execution, it was refreshing to know that I could not have been in better hands, with people who strived and cared about excellence in the patients experience. Humbling and impressive.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

Very good and successful experience. Would highly recommend Dr Shoemaker

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

Dr Shoemaker recently performed cataract surgeries on both of my eyes. I chose the "Advanced Vision" since I desired to see without glasses after the surgery. I chose Dr. Shoemaker since two of my friends already had their eyes operated by him and were very pleased with the results. We balanced this decision with the knowledge that it would take us more time and efforts to see him since we his office is a bout 4 hours driving from where we live. But all these efforts were paid off very well. Today is just the 3 days after the surgery of my second eye and I already could drive the car and read small fonts on my iphone without glasses! Dr. Shoemaker used a multifocal Tecnis lens on my very near-sighted eye and the Symphony lens on the other one. He also made a small incision to correct the astigmatism on my right eye. In summary, my wife and I are very happy with the outcomes. The staffs at the Center for Sight are very friendly and helpful. Dr. Shoemaker took time the explain the procedures and answer all the questions and concerns we have. There is no question about his experience and knowledge on these surgeries. He truly makes these operations into science with solid procedure and did not rely on trials and errors as some of other doctors do. So confident, he let my wife record the entire procedure son her phone so I can watch them later. Thank you Dr. Shoemaker for your special gift. I now have to learn not to keep looking for my glasses, especially when I first wake up. I guess it will take time for get rid of this habit that I have for more than 45 years!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2019

Great experience with Dr. Shoemaker and the staff at Center for Sight, I highly recommend it.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2019

Dr. David W. Shoemaker's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

MSP/BC Med