Ratings for Dr. David W. SHOEMAKER

Initial consultation was not a very good experience. Once that was addressed and handled the surgery was fine and my vision is better than I had expected. Having issues with the billing department and difficulty with getting them to fix it.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

I was very pleased with Dr. Shoemaker and his entire staff from the very initial exams to the post-op recovery. Everything went just as it had been explained to me, which Dr. Shoemaker and his staff are very thorough to do. The experience is truly amazing and totally pain free. I love the results of my restored vision and couldn't be happier that I chose Dr. Shoemaker as my cataract surgeon!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

As an ophthalmologist I have many choices on where to go for eye surgery. My distance vision was excellent going in but I was tired of wearing reading glasses. Dr. Shoemaker selected the perfect lens for my situation - I now see great at all distances with no glasses. His surgical technique, the patient experience and the results are all best-in-class. I would (and do) send all my friends and family to Dr. Shoemaker. It takes a top surgeon to operate on a 20/20 eye and improve the vision--that's what I experienced and I could not be happier with the result.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Very helpful and efficient staff. Surgery went extremely well especially the second eye. Dr. Shoemaker deserves his excellent reputation

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr Shoemaker is outstanding, and his staff is unfailingly helpful. Speaking as a psychiatrist I can say, the staff and Dr Shoemaker take the stress out of cataract surgery.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Couldn't be more pleased with with Dr. Shoemaker and the entire staff. First eye done and enjoying how great i caan see. Can't wait for eye # 2!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Wonderful!! My second eye was just completed and everything worked exactly the way he said it would

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

My cataract surgery was amazing. No pain, quick, and my sight is excellent! The whole experience was wonderful!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

All my concerns were addressed. All questions were answered. Dr. Shoemaker made every effort to relieve my anxieties and there are a few. I can vision a long relationship with Center For Sight.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

What an amazing experience throughout the entire concierge practice. We were walked through and explained all phases of care by very kind, efficient and experienced team members. From the time we were greeted to the follow-up call when I arrived home; but my special thanks to you, Dr. Shoemaker, you are #1 in my book. I can see better now than I ever have in my life. Thank You.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Dr. David W. SHOEMAKER's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Venice, FL