Ratings for Dr. David W. SHOEMAKER

As an ophthalmologist I have many choices on where to go for eye surgery. My distance vision was excellent going in but I was tired of wearing reading glasses. Dr. Shoemaker selected the perfect lens for my situation - I now see great at all distances with no glasses. His surgical technique, the patient experience and the results are all best-in-class. I would (and do) send all my friends and family to Dr. Shoemaker. It takes a top surgeon to operate on a 20/20 eye and improve the vision--that's what I experienced and I could not be happier with the result.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Very helpful and efficient staff. Surgery went extremely well especially the second eye. Dr. Shoemaker deserves his excellent reputation

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr Shoemaker is outstanding, and his staff is unfailingly helpful. Speaking as a psychiatrist I can say, the staff and Dr Shoemaker take the stress out of cataract surgery.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Couldn't be more pleased with with Dr. Shoemaker and the entire staff. First eye done and enjoying how great i caan see. Can't wait for eye # 2!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Wonderful!! My second eye was just completed and everything worked exactly the way he said it would

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

My cataract surgery was amazing. No pain, quick, and my sight is excellent! The whole experience was wonderful!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

All my concerns were addressed. All questions were answered. Dr. Shoemaker made every effort to relieve my anxieties and there are a few. I can vision a long relationship with Center For Sight.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

What an amazing experience throughout the entire concierge practice. We were walked through and explained all phases of care by very kind, efficient and experienced team members. From the time we were greeted to the follow-up call when I arrived home; but my special thanks to you, Dr. Shoemaker, you are #1 in my book. I can see better now than I ever have in my life. Thank You.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

always friendly and professional, comes in with a smile and remembers last visit.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

The entire staff was exceptional. Made me feel very comfortable with the procedure and explained everything. The improvement in my eye sight is fantastic. Will be sure to recommend Dr. Shoemaker and Center for Sight to anyone looking into Cataract Surgery.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. David W. SHOEMAKER's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Venice, FL