Ratings for Dr. Anthony P. Terrasse

Several friends told me about Dr. Terrasse. They were right! I had a breast augmentation and I am so happy. I look like I had dreamed of. It was a simple surgery and I wish I had done it sooner.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

My double chin is gone. I always looked fat. Dr. Terrasse used Kybella, and after a few months my fat was gone. Awesome procedure and dr.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

My breast reduction has changed my life! I feel better and look great. I can now exercise comfortably. I am truly grateful to Dr. Terrasse.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

I had a mastectomy and reconstruction with Dr. Terrasse. He treated me like family. Both he and his office are caring and thoughtful. They were all there for me through a very difficult time.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I look great in clothes! So happy with results. I love my body and now my confidence. Wish I had done this sooner. Dr. Terrasse is awesome!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

As difficult as it is to deal with cancer, Dr. Terrasse was there for me every step of the way. He met me nd my husband in his office on the weekends and evenings. His compassion and bedside manner helped me get through this. I am so blessed to have him there for me.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I am 59 and now look 40! Dr. Terrasse works magic. I had a blepharoplasty in March and I still receive compliments. It was painless and not expensive. I can wear makeup again. Can't thank him and his staff enough!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

No matter how much exercising I did, I could not get rid of the fat on my arms. My arms now look toned because of my Cool Sculpt treatment. Great office! Kind, thoughtful and ethical.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I had 3 consults with plastic surgeons and decided to go with Dr. Terrasse for my tummy tuck. I am so happy I went with him. He has the best bedside manner and my results are amazing. I plan to go back for my eyes.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

After hiding my body for years, I finally had gynecomastia surgery. Dr. Terrasse was very reassuring and made me feel at ease. The results are awesome. Wish I had done it sooner.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr. Anthony P. Terrasse's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

UnitedHealthcare