Ratings for Dr. Kyle M. Schaub

My experience with Dr. Schaub has been outstanding. He uncovered a microscopic issue in my eye that most doctors would miss.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

ALL DID A GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Dr Kyle Schaub explains everything in full detail.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Dr Schaub, interviews in a very relaxing manner. Which puts me at ease. Explains things in a term that a layman understands, and I need that. Doctors cubicles make me very anxious, he has a relaxing mannor

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr. Schaub and his staff are always punctual, friendly and professional. I will continue to return to Dr. Schaub as long as he stays in the area!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr. Schaub has been amazing! He is extremely thorough, conscientious and professional! Always taking time to not only understand and explain my questions, But also to make sure that I was on board with his treatment plan!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

I was very happy with Dr. Schaub and his staff. He is extremely professional, friendly and knowledgeable. His Assistant is amazing too. I highly recommend Dr. Schaub.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Entire team was very professional and friendly. Answered all my questions and helped select great pair sport glasses.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Great Doctor Real Good Skills and Easy to be with!!!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

My Kudo's to Dr. Schaub he is the best. He has taken care of my eyes since Dr. Shoemaker performed cataract surgery and a crystal lens implant about 6 years ago. Think about it 80 years old with diabetes and many other health problems 20/20 vision. NO GLASSES. The entire office is great. Thank you George Burgess Jr.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr. Schaub is very kind, caring & knowledgeable. Very patient and takes time to listen. I would recommend him to any of my family or friends.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

Dr. Kyle M. Schaub's Credentials

• Ferris State College - College Of Optometry (Grad. 2004)