Ratings for Dr. Sarah Grace Alvarez

Dr. Alvarez is an okay doctor. She seems pretty competent. Her office staff and medical assistants, however, are extremely rude. They laughed at me & implied I was crazy or lying by saying "yaaaa ooookay" when I told them why I needed to make an appointment (I was having insomnia with restless legs/muscle spasms). My mother also goes to this doctor, and when she stepped on the scale the woman (whose name I don't know, but she wore a Muslim hijab) giggled, because my mother is obese. The office staff have been rude to me. They were unfriendly to my 16 month old daughter, and slammed their little glass window when she toddled up and tried to say hi. I was turned away after driving 45 minutes in heavy traffic with my baby, because I was 1 min over the 10min lateness limit. I would not recommend Mercy Fore River Family Practice to anyone I know. And I plan on telling my experiences to the 8 people I personally know who go to this practice.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Dr. Sarah Grace Alvarez's Credentials

• Spanish

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 2003)