Ratings for Dr. Wenshu Yu

Dr. Yu is way more interested in dollars than patients. I was her patient for 6 years and after having an emergency surgery, was told by the cardiologist to get in to see Dr. Yu before resuming my RA drugs. Dr. Yu's staff told me I would be put on a waiting list for the next available appointment. After waiting 6 weeks, I called back and was very rudely told that she was filling all available appointments with new patients and therefore I could not be seen for another 6 weeks. Very poor service for someone in the health care field. I could go on and on about Dr. Yu and her staff, but I would not recommend her to anyone. She is very cold and uncompassionate.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr Yu has been a life saver! Thank you for making my quality of live much better For listening to me and for finding the right medicines to help the most and helping me with deciding which of the other medicines I was taking I no longer needed to take. I can not tell you what a wonderful help this has been

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I have had 4 RA doctors over the more than 30 years I have had RA and found Dr. Yu and her staff to be the very best I've ever had. She is a great diagnostician, she cares about her patients and takes time to explain everything. Her staff, especially Lisa, is helpful and I have had no issues with her on refills or getting assistance when needed. highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

very knowlegable,compassionate Doctor whom has helped my symptoms greatly. Very punctual and staff very friendly.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Nurse Lisa told me to stop taking 10 mg of prednisone. Went through 3 days of being so sick, hurt and lost all trust in Dr yu and her staff. Nurse made numerous prescription refills errors always making dealing with her very uncomfortable. I would never reccommnd this office for anything.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Dr. Wenshu Yu's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in Delta, CO