Ratings for Dr. Ernesto Malave

Horrible office staff, very rude. Messages never seem to get to Dr malave or he just doesn't reply. Long waits, rude staff, good luck getting results back or questions answered. Just don't go there.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Several of the staff are RUDE & Incompetent! I've been billed of covered visits because of missed coded. Many errors made when making appointments with other doctors. referrals to doctors no longer with Tricare. I found out after taking time off of work & traveling to Temple. When I brought this to Dr. Malave's front desk they told me it wasn't their fault. I called to get shot record information,I was told that after well over a year my records weren't transferred over from post,and it was not their responsibility to keep asking post for the records. When I informed her that we came to our first appointment with our records but they would not take them,she became LOUD & RUDE and hung up. I called back to speak with Dr. Malave, he refused to speak with me and relayed a message that he would take care of it. later I received a letter stating that he was not willing to keep me as a patient, without any attempted to hear both sides. Don't make the same mistake Find Another Office!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Dr. Ernesto Malave's Credentials

• Universidad Central Del Caribe Escuela De Medicina (Grad. 1983)

Workers Comp