Ratings for Dr. Kiranmayi Chilappa

Dr. Chilappa is wonderful. She was very patient, took time to explain things in detail and is very caring. I would recommend her to any friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

Dr. Chilappa is brilliant. She is very thorough and extremely professional. She really made me feel at ease. Dr. Chilappa discovered aortic stenosis, which I never knew that I had. I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Chilappa. I am very thankful for this finding because now I am able to have this problem fixed while I am healthy. I would highly recommend Dr. Chilappa!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I visited this Cardiologist on May 5th after receiving a referral from my primary care doctor. I was not happy with the results of her prognosis. She determined that my heart was fine and I was okay with that but she determined that I had Carpal Tunnel. Well, I'm no doctor but I can honestly tell you that my symptoms are not a result of typing on a keyboard or doing any other repetitious work. The stinging and numbness comes during stressful situations such as anxiety. She even asked me if I wanted to do another test but told me it would be another $50 out of pocket. I told her no thanks and now I get a bill from Cigna for $166 and no it's not an HMO. I understand that I have to meet a deductible but I'm disturbed that I'm paying for a service that was not satisfactory. I'm not doing any further referrals. If I get sick, I will go by CVS or Walgreens instore clinics and if it's life threatening, I will go the the hospital.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014