Ratings for Dr. Paul Redstone

I have been to Dr. Redstone a handful of times with data collected from all my tests and labs many times. I have never been to a LESS understanding or ignorant doctor in my life. He made me fell stupid when he couldn't find a diagnosis and told me multiple times that my anxiety was the cause without even testing me for other options. His age shows in how little he has compassion for people who are looking for an answer. He is great at belittling your thoughts and concerns in a 'professional' manner. I would go else where. ..

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Paul Redstone at the Univ. Hospital Outpatient clinic as my GP for the past year, beginning Jan 2012. I find Dr. Redstone to be very pleasant and knowledgeable with excellent bedside manner. Very accommodating, He was patient with my questions and took the time to understand my concerns. I see him for my annuals and any other issues that may arise. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

Dr. Paul Redstone's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Aurora, CO