Ratings for Dr. Stephanie M. Fosback

I had back pain the whole time I went to her. Complained, asked about MRI, etc. Kept tell me it was sciatica . It turns out I have a cyst crushing a nerve. So much pain, for so long, for nothing. She is very nice person.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Dr. Fosback and her nurse Cheryl are both so compassionate and knowledgeable. I've been seeing Dr. Fosback for 3 years and she is the best doctor I have ever encountered. I am a retired RN and have worked with a lot of doctors. I've recently moved and haven't been able to find a doctor who comes even close to her. She listens to you, and always follows up and will refer you to a specialist if needed. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor in the Pullman area.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Fosback showed amazing compassion as I went through a very tough time.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr. Fasback is very thorough and listens carefully to everything I say. She is respectful and very helpful in explaining all the aspects of her recommendations.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

She completely was wrong about my situation.She gave me very strong medicine that other doctors had puzzled after i mentioned.She has zero knowledge.she took my 1 year with wrong diagnosis.my situation got worse.believe me never ever go her.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Dr. Stephanie M. Fosback's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)