Dr. Daran L. Parham

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Daran L. Parham

My husband and I both LOVE Dr Parham! He delivered my baby girl and will hopefully deliver my next child! So grateful for him.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2019

Dr. Parham makes it easy. We came to Dr. Parham after having a no so good experience with another doctor. After tons of research and a personal recommendation from a nurse at a different hospital, we went with Dr. Parham. He is very professional and mellow when it counts. My wife had some complications and he was quick to make the best decisions to steer her out of the situation. He did a great job of communicating what was going on and letting us know that he was handling the situation. He went over the top by telling the nurses, even know he was not on call, that he wanted to be contacted with updates every hour, so he could monitar the situation and make the decisions regarding treatment. In my opinion Dr. Parham is the reason why my family is safe and sound. If you are searching for the best, look no further, it’s Dr. Parham.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

I love Dr. Parham! He is a wonderful OBGYN. Both him and his associate Barbara always made me feel welcome, comfortable and I never had a bad visit whenever i went. The rest of the staff is also friendly.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr. Parham answers all my questions and takes time to make sure I'm happy before I leave my appointment. My daughter also sees him and he delivered my first grand baby!!! I recommend him to everyone!!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I loved having him he made my feel so much better about having my baby at an early age! . he was always there and he seen me everytime i came in! Any time i had a question and was a little scared about something he was there for me! He is turly the best dr i could have ever asked for! 😂

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Dr. Parham was my OB with both my children. I had such a good experience with him. He is very nice and made me feel completely comfortable about everything. He took the time to listen to my concerns and and any questions. I highly recommend him to anyone who may be looking for a good OBGYN.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

The best OBGYN out there! he delivered my second child. my little girl. and he will always be who I go to when I decide to have more. He's taken over for Dr.Weimer who is also an exceptional OBGYN. (he delievered my 1st born, my son!) To me they go hand in hand. I LOVE Dr.Parham. Funny, Smart, Makes you feel comfortable in all areas and truly takes care of you!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

He dilevered my first daughter and will be delivering my second child in about a month. I feel 100% safe and cared for by him and his staff. He is cautious and always very thorough. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Parham!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Dr Parham listens and cares!! I switched from another OB from his old practice to him and have never looked back!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Dr. Parham is a wonderful, caring physician. I have been seeing him for over 12 years. I met him when I had a miscarriage and was so grateful for his wonderful, compassionate care, I have returned to him with each of my pregnancies.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Dr. Daran L. Parham's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)