Ratings for Dr. James B. Williams

I waited for 5 hours for him to look in my mouth to tell me I had a broken tooth(duh that's why I'm here) they scheduled for me to come back in 2 WEEKS, I come back and sit for 20 mins and they tell me I can't be seen today so come back in another week! Like a jerk I came back, they were 20 mins late for the appt leaving me sitting outside in 100 degree weather 5 months pregnant... Went to check after another hour of waiting, no one would talk to me so I walked out. Very unprofessional staff

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

First of all, its a walk in clinic so don't complain if there is a wait. I came in there because I had a filling fall out and needed major dental work. I am deathly afraid of the dentist and he made me feel comfortable. He listened to me and came up with a plan to get my teeth where I want them to be. He seems a little pricey, but it is my fault I neglected them. I would highly recommend which I usually don't do. He has made me wanting to smile again. Thank you Dr. Williams.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I had the most horrible experience with this dental office this weekend. When Dr Williams came in approximately 1and1/2 hrs after I had arrived, he did not even introduce himself to me. He looked in my mouth, this was a visual exam. He did to his credit and this is the only credit that I can give him explain that he needed to put se composite on my broken tooth. He then left the room and sent in another worker who informed me that's a composite would be a three hundred and forty dollars and in addition to that I would need to pay one hundred and eighty dollars for the visit. I decline this service as I thought it was a bit much. For the 5 to 10 minutes that they spent with me cost me a hundred and eighty dollars. No service was provided,no xrays taken. this office is a sham, taking advantage of people when they are down. Please read the fine print before signing anything in this office. Better yet I would go see someone else these people to take advantage of you.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr.Williams and his staff are wonderful people. The wait is sometimes long, but its a walk in clinic. Once it is your turn he treats you with respect. I feel very comfortable with him. He has been working on my teeth for a couple months now. From having a tooth pulled to fixing cavities. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

I went in to see Dr.William in Aug 2012. I had a tooth that had a root canal started. Part of the tooth broke. By Sept of 2012 Dr.Williams completed the root canal along with placing the cap on my tooth. It is now June 2013. I bit into a soft taco a day ago, and my tooth whole tooth came out. I started to call Dr.Williams, but I don't want this man no where near my mouth again. Not to mention, I paid over half of the $963 out of pocket. My insurance paid $418. Every few months I get a bill stating I need to pay my bill or they're going to send it to collections. I was new to the area and needed immediate assistance. I should have done my research. The day I saw Dr.Williams I waited a extremely long time to see him, for him to tell me to come back the next morning. I should have taken that as a sign. I will not ever return again.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

He really made me feel comfortable about my dental procedure. I did have to wait a while to see him, but I was a walk in. He answered all my questions and outlined the procedure.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012