Ratings for Dr. Steven H. Dayan

Unfortunately my experience was not positive. Dr Dayan presents himself as a expert in area or plastic surgery but when faced with complications he offers no clinical explanation and responds with "I do not know". I was appalled by lack of empathy and disturbing silence. I would not recommend Dr Dayan.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Selika is the best. Thank you so much. I love you đź’• and you are the best. Lip filler twice I'm thrilled

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Since 2004 I have been a patient of Dr. Dayan’s. I come about two times a year for Botox or Dysport injections which help with rejuvenating the small lines on my face. In April Dr. Dayan suggest I have the PRP procedure which promotes your own collagen to grow and makes your skin tighter and smoother. The Physician’s Assistant at his office did the procedure and I could not be more pleased. Within 24 hours saw such a difference. Over the years I have recommended Dr. Dayan’s office to many people and will continue.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Dr. Dayan at the True Skin Care Center is absolutely marvelous! The office staff is so welcoming and everyone is very professional. I will continue to return for my Facials. Dr. Dayan gets 5 stars from me for sure and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

I come in on a quarterly basis to receive botox injections. The experience is very pleasant. Staff is personable and caring.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Dayan on May 13th. I found the office after doing a lot of Internet searching. Once I talked with Dr. Dayan, and I liked everything he said. All the before and after photos were so good, I decided to go with this office Dr. Dayan is very nice and caring. So far, my results are good. My recovery process was actually better than I thought it would be. There was barely any bruising. I would definitely recommend Dr. Dayan to someone else.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

I had debated getting rhinoplasty since I was 14 until right after my 36th birthday. I had a consult with Dr. Dayan and he showed me some options for what I would look like post-op via computer imaging. The staff emailed the images to me and I poured over them for 6 months. I am now 2 weeks post-op and I feel that this was one of the best things I have done for myself! The staff is very nice and made themselves as available as possible. I would recommend Dr. Dayan for rhinoplasty (in my case, nasal hump reduction).

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Dr. Dayan and his are an amazing team. I can’t say enough about them. After wanting my nose done for over 10 years I finally decided to just go ahead and do it. It was the best decision I could have made. I had my nose done a six weeks ago and really can’t say how wonderful this has been. The first week I was swollen and nervous but each week has been a huge improvement. This is the nose I was meant to have. Do your research, pick someone you trust, someone who you click with. Dr. Dayan is truly a gift

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

Michelle is a true pro with all these treatments. She has a great eye and makes you look beautiful but not over done. Took 10 years off my face. Feel great, fresh and rejuvenated.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

I've been been consistently impressed across the board with how immediate, knowledgeable, and pro the entire staff is, I'm usually critical of this sort of thing but there are truly no weak links here. Also, Dr. Dayan deeply understands the intersection of aesthetics and medicine.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Dr. Steven H. Dayan's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1993)

UnitedHealthcare