Ratings for Dr. Melissa THOMPSON

Had lots of issues, they tried to over sell me lots of products, realised they we added to the bill without my knowledge.. I was overcharged many times where I had to contact their regional manager to fix as the office was not willing to and kept asking me to call my insurance. With all that said I had a molar that needed a filing change and dr. Thompson worked on that molar.. I kept feeling very sharp pain after the filling was changed, went back to the office and was told it was a bite issue so they adjusted the bite three times and the sharp pain was getting worse, I went back to the office and dr. Thompson said that there might be a crack in that molar and a crown will fix the issue, I went to an endodontist because I didn't trust the diagnosis that dr. Thompson gave me, aparently I had to go through a root canal and the nerves were very inflamed and I had an infection due to the bad work done when the filling was changed, she was very aggressive .... I was in pain for 3 weeks and kept getting one false diagnosis after.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013