Ratings for Dr. Fazal R. Panezai

My elderly mother with Alzheimer’s went in for her appt, Dr Panezai didn’t know who was the patient, never took her pressure or weight and didn’t even have her patient chart to refer to! The staff didn’t ask anything about her insurance or if any of her information has changed. He seems to just write scripts and sends his patients on their way!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Doctor Panezai is to the point, he is a no nonsense type of doctor. I've been going to the doctor for 15 years and he never misdiagnosis any of my various conditions. He's a good doctor.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr. Panezai is wonderful. He's like the old-fashioned physicians of our youth who really took an interest in people as individuals and not just as patients. I do not understand the comment below about not talking for he is as kind as can be to my elderly mother. If you want a modern hospital-like setting for your visits with lots of bells and whistles, he is not for you. But if you want a knowledgeable, compassionate professional, you couldn't do any better! (Oh, and I have rarely had to wait long.)

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Dr. does not speak to me. I've noticed that this the way he treats the elderly. What do I want with a doctor that does not talk with his patients?

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Panezai for over 20 years and I can say that , I can call him a friend. He keeps me in line and does not suger coat anything. He has helped my quality of life and for that Im truly thankful.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I have been going to Dr Panezai for 23 years! Yes, he can be a little short with you, but he is great in diagnosing problems. People are confusing his abruptness because he has seen it all and does not want to waste your time or his. He is very compassionate and friendly and does his best for you. His staff is young but they do what is needed to help you. Most people have no patience and I dont know of any doctor that you can just walk in during his office hours and he will see you without an appointment! The office staff is doing all the burdensome paper work in the background and people are mistaking this for laziness.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Panezai shouldn't be able to be a doctor! He told my grandmother she was depressed after all different blood work and scans. She liked his doctor so she believed him for a while until she finally got the courage to goto a different doctor. That doctor did the same tests and she found out she had brain and lung cancer! He is a horrible doctor and pretends to care but he doesn't!

Submitted November 8, 2014

Extremely compassionate. Always available to the family. Great Doctor for my Dad.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2012

I had to see Dr. Panezai yesterday after spending the night in the ER, he didnt even ask me questions about my problem (aka the REASON i went there)- he told me to lose weight (which i already know) -I kept asking him about my ISSUE and he cut me off many times, then told me I talk too much - at one point he brought in a young, thin nurse to tell me i weighed twice her weight - IS THIS NECESSARY? i can take 'tough love' but this was beyond any reasonable behavior from a DOCTOR - i left there hysterical crying and couldnt drive my car. IF something is wrong with me (since he was useless) I WILL sue him for malpractice - he didnt listen to a word i said and just cuts you off constantly!!!!! I'll never step foot in there ever again! and PS: the office is gross, old, and smells like mold-- no thanks!

Submitted August 10, 2012

Dr Panezai used to be a good doctor in the past but now he has changed and just doesn't seen to care about his patients. His staff is very young uncaring, rude and lazy. If he spent more than 5 minutes with you, it would have been a miracle.

Submitted August 3, 2012

Dr. Fazal R. Panezai's Credentials

• Dow Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1973)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Matawan, NJ