Ratings for Dr. Ronan Y. Lev

I am very pleased with the care I am getting from Dr. Lev. Dr Lev and his staff are very courteous, professional and helpful. I would defifnitely recommend Dr. Lev to anyone needing to see a Urologist.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I have been a patient of Ronan Lev for two years. He and his staff are very professional. When told I had an elevated PSA at the age of 50 it raised health concerns. Dr Lev. is very good at answering my wife and I multiple questions. I currently maintained my 6 month check up schedule . His professional attitude makes them very easy. I know I picked the correct Urologist for me. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone faced with the same situation of turning 50 years old. Better advise is to recommend all males to have a PSA reading performed at the age of 40 years old. Get a base line on file. It's simple and very important to you and your family. He is thumbs up !

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

I was very impressed with Dr. Lev because he explained everything in detail and did not mind if I interrupted him and asked him to repeat things or ask questions. He wanted to make sure I understood my diagnosis, understood the options and that he was there for me.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

When I was referred to Dr. Ronan Lev I wasn't sure what to expect. I was upset about what was happening to me & Dr. Lev & his staff guided me through everything I needed to do. Dr. Lev & his staff are very straight forward & I appreciate that very much. I've been a patient of Dr. Lev's for 5 years now & would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

One of the best Doctors I have seen in 50 over 50 years

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

We got off to a bad start. This was in 2011 I was supposed to bring my CT scan with me and the office was very crowded. So his staff didn't ask if I had, they just assumed I didn't. I assumed they would ask when they were ready for it. So I gave it to Dr. Lev when I saw him. He got aggravated with me because they'd called the hospital trying to get it. I yelled at him telling him not to blame me because his staff didn't do their job. I had a kidney stone and he treated that fine, but I also told him I've had recurring UTIs for years. His response was that women sometimes have that and he didn't really make any suggestions. I've since switched to another doctor who has tried multiple things to eliminate the UTIs and I think we're going to succeed. I felt that Dr. Lev just brushed them off.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

Awesome doc! Takes the time to explain issues and makes you feel at ease considering the situation! A personality is a plus for urology!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Dr. Ronan Y. Lev's Credentials

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in St. Peters, MO