Ratings for Dr. Sharon Palushock

Every time I've been to her for an visit I have had to wait at the very least 45 minutes. Her staff is rude and unprofessional and the doctor herself, after hearing about her staff, was uncaring. Through her actions and policy, she feels as though her time is more important than her patients. I will never go to her again because she doesn't even have the decency to talk to me in person. Her staff won't return a call even after they said they would call me for an appointment. Incompetent, uncaring, unprofessional, and she clearly has an attitude of moral superiority.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

I love her gentle bedside manner. You don't feel rushed. Takes the time with you and makes you feel you matter.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr very Knowledgeable and helpful. . receptionist nice... lady in the office...nasty miserable and rude!!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Horrible doctor. Does not care about patients and refuses to help. Be smart and refuse to see her.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Dr. Palushock is caring,listens to your concerns.She always takes her time with her patients and is very knowledgeable.I've been a pt. for at least 20 years.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Very competent and helpful. Explains things to you and is great when you ask questions .

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Very knowledgeable, takes great care of her patients. Very personable, takes great care of pts with diabetes and thyroid disease.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

I love the fact that Dr Palushock always has time for me and listens to everything I say. I am never rushed and feel very comfortable with her. The office and staff are kind and knowledgeable. It is a pleasure to have a doctor that feels like a friend with your best interest at heart.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

She is just great,awesome bed side manner, takes her time with you, answers all of your questions, and she is very knowledgeable in her field. I never feel rushed or afraid to ask questions. She is prompt at returning phone calls and notifying you about lab results.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr. Palushock diagnosed my thyroid nodules and prescribed the correct amount of medication to remedy some of the issues that this caused including constantly dry and peeling skin on my hands. She listens during every visit and helped me quite a bit. She was the second endocrinologist that I saw and the only one that really helped me. Her office was nice when she was located with a group of other doctors in Taylor and now that she has her own office it might even be nicer! Chris

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Dr. Sharon Palushock's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1985)

Ameritas