Ratings for Dr. George S. Kantor

He is an awful doctor. Rude, mean and obtuse. Don't use him!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Had Dr. Kantor perform surgery to replace knee. Area became infected, but he did not appear to want to deal with any problems. He tried to blame me, the patient, for the infection that was obvious from shortly after the surgery, and kept postponing any action. I finally had to go to another doctor to have problem corrected.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2012

He does unnecessary surgery and plays up the sympathetic act.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

My Medicare and AARP secondary covered all of my costs of my hip replacement done by Dr Kantor. Dr Kantor is very well known here in northern Palm Beach County for is highly successful joint replacements. Everyone and everywhere I had to go had such high praises and they are all true. He is such a great surgeon and performed my surgery as the expert Orthopaedic Surgeon that he truly is. His personal nurse Marsha should win the "Nurse of The Year Award" Her follow through and back up of the doctor in my visits and her overall knowledge is truly remarkable. Dr Kantor came highly recommended by my Rheumatologist in WBP another fantastic Doctor. I highly recommend Dr Kantor to anyone suffering from Joint Disease. He is truly the best. Three years now and I am very happy and you will be too. All the very best!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Every community has a doctor with a god complex, and the surgery he performs has to be re-done (known as a revision) a short time later by a doctor more skilled.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

Dr. George S. Kantor's Credentials

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Palm Beach Gardens, FL