Ratings for Dr. Thomas A. Cerbone

Dr. Cerbone extracted my daughter's two bottom wisdom teeth. They were impacted, hitting against second molars and causing pain. He explained everything to us, office also gave instructions and cost. Everything went smoothly and daughter is recovering well and out of pain. Couldn't ask for more.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

It feels strange to speak well of an oral surgeon - but, as the other reviewers have attested, Dr, Cerbone is highly skilled and extracts wisdom teeth and molars while causing little to no pain and little residual swelling. He is extraordinary.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Excellent experience. Caring and concerned medical practice.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Skilled surgeon. Personable, friendly and is known to crack a smile or two :). I had a couple of surgeries performed by Dr. Cerbone without any difficulty. My daughter had four wisdom teeth extracted simultaneously with absolutely no pain and very little swelling. Fortunate? Nah, I tribute it to a skilled surgeon. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Since I don't have dental insurance, they were very helpful in make scheduled payment plan for me. Dr. Cerbone is very knowledgeable and has a wonderful manner, I have taken both my children to him for wisdom tooth removal. This was the first time I needed surgery. Recommended an implant, even though costly, it would help keep my other teeth from shifting. (which would cause further problems) I recommend to anyone needing oral surgery.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

Skilled surgeon! Great personality. He did a couple of surgeries on me and they went well. How many oral surgeon's work on Sunday? Well, Dr. Cerbone does, AND, he calls you back in the evening to follow up. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

Dr. Thomas A. Cerbone's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)